Up and down
D2F Discussion➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
Is the website going down sporadically. For the past couple days it's either been up or Chrome is saying it can 't be found
Not here. Maybe your ISP is having DNS resolution problems?
Damn, this has nothing to do with sex. Fake advertisement.
I know some people have had internet issues getting to the server in the past few days, but theres nothing wrong that I know of. The server has been running constantly, both dns servers are up (though one of them would have had issues on 11/22-11/23, the other should have been working fine)
DS medic
DS scout
DS soldier
DS demoman
Wrong thread GG
drippy- wrote:
I know some people have had internet issues getting to the server in the past few days, but theres nothing wrong that I know of. The server has been running constantly, both dns servers are up (though one of them would have had issues on 11/22-11/23, the other should have been working fine)

I think it is a DNS issue with me. Just wondering if it was happening to other people too, thanks :)
gg#4 wrote:
DS medic
DS scout
DS soldier
DS demoman

my best class in league was demo.
think about that. I'm so fucking nice I very rarely play it here.
You could be even nicer by not playing here at all.
sp0t wrote:
Wrong thread GG

LOL was wondering why that comment wasnt there.

I thought Drippy deleted it because he doesnt want Walnuts to feel bad
Are you suggesting that Walnuts is not, in fact, a force of nature? A one man wrecking crew? A pipe-detting menace who could be lurking absolutely anywhere on the map, ready to fuck your shit up?
no
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in