Getting stuck on teleporters
D2F Discussion➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
So the last few nights I noticed when I put a teleporters under the stairs people get stuck.
Are they crouching to get out?
You can't crouch out of it. I was told you need to crouch going into the teleporter to avoid it. Definitely get a sleep paralysis vibe out of it once you're just stuck there.
sp0t wrote:
Are they crouching to get out?

Yeah you can couch if you do so before, but this is new something has changed.
Vanilla TFC you need to crouch before teleporting to avoid getting stuck in such a situation. Drippy had a mod to prevent it happening at all, so if it ain't working now then that mod is broken or disabled I guess.
Try using the !stuck command.
Yeah, like Nug said, when I first started playing Engi again and was on my local server trying to figure out how to get teles on the stairs, I tested below the stairs too in that popular location, and I kept getting stuck whenever I transported in (unless I ducked maybe). So I figured it's either a difference between linux and windows builds of the game (there still exist a few), or Drip had some plugin to prevent that from happening.
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
Try using the !stuck command.

I did the !stuck command did not work.
So here is an example of the !stuck command not working.

https://youtu.be/a3AGMpG5UHM
Noob, I'm not trying to get you stuck the server is broken, sorry.
What's up with the comments on that video, LG? Lol
What the hells going on in that video? Why do I keep hearing nades being primed and that constant clicking noise of ammo being replenished (that you should really have turned off by now). I do appreciate getting to see you build the entrance, swim to their water spiral and build the exit btw.
This happened to me the other day in the exact same spot. Crouching didn't work at all and had to suicide. First time it has ever happened to me on this server.
I had to switch into !godmode and go through the wall.
Vishus wrote:
First time it has ever happened to me on this server.

Vishus: I swear this never happens to me!
Female: Don’t worry I hear it happens to lots of guys.
Vishus wrote:
This happened to me the other day in the exact same spot. Crouching didn't work at all and had to suicide. First time it has ever happened to me on this server.

Something is not working with the server. Just letting the main man Drip know we are getting stuck love to find a fix to this. with all due respect buddy love to see do your thing. Thanks man!
JiK MAZZ wrote:
Vishus wrote:
First time it has ever happened to me on this server.

Vishus: I swear this never happens to me!
Female: Don’t worry I hear it happens to lots of guys.

Rude, JiZZ MaXX
Mr. Walnuts wrote:
I had to switch into !godmode and go through the wall.

going through walls is noclip not god mode moron.
Drippy fix this BS. I got stuck yesterday and its scary down there. Its dark. Cold. And filled with Rituals tears he shed remembering the times when he could walk the bridge in peace without the HOLY RPG AND THE SUPER SHOTTIE OF 1,000 BLESSINGS REIGNING DOWN ON HIM
this is known.
-[IBSC]-iLluSiON- wrote:
What's up with the comments on that video, LG? Lol

Just trying to make a buck, lol. I removed it.
This happened to me last night. Couldn't crouch like I normally do.
Yeah If I remember right Drip had an auto !stuck feature, but now a days it's not working not even if you type !stuck.
I have adjusted my teleporter location accordingly.
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in