Donation
D2F Discussion➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
Drippy I made a small donation 12/21/2020 for Fite and Pelushi hopping they would like a server command. Also I will be making a donation for myself very soon I can use the write off, lol. Thanks Merry Christmas everyone!
I as well made a donation. I was feeling the Christmas spirit and also Drippy's presence the other day while playing--floating blood, eerie sounds, random laser beams--which led to an epic engineer flag capture. How do we go about getting our server command?
Thanks for keeping the lights on LG

I feel so cheap...I have never donated.
NP I made a donation in your name gg#4
gg#4 wrote:
Thanks for keeping the lights on LG

I feel so cheap...I have never donated.

You should be stoned. No, not that way.
If I donate can I have Ralphy blurt out random political talking points?
no quid pro quo, or at least that can be proven.
Matt_tfc wrote:

That would be very finny but he would have to lean right.
Matt_tfc wrote:

Yes. Drippy can create an array (basically a list, for you plebs) in the personal command code for you and a special loop. With each donation, Drippy will add a new phrase to said array, as well as a randomizing function. A new addition to the array requires a donation due to the small, yet invariably negative impact on memory usage with the addition of each subsequent phrase.

I am not an official spokesperson for Drippy, but I play one on TV.
I summon Ralphy and Drippy- to the agora, there is business that needs to be discussed. Perhaps LG can donate some drachma to fulfill my wishes.
I cheerfully passed on having my own command when I donated, but now I'm thinking that was a horrible mistake.

I may have to donate again to rectify that...

You: !olinkapo
Server: "Stop going for health, you pussies!"
<Server locks all re-supply entry doors to everyone except engineers for 120 seconds>
Awwwww yeeahhhhhh

? spoken like an offensive player with never a respawn as an option!

I think a command like !crossguard would be cool. And no damage taken while on the bridge.
LGMB95033 wrote:
Drippy I made a small donation 12/21/2020 for Fite and Pelushi hopping they would like a server command. Also I will be making a donation for myself very soon I can use the write off, lol. Thanks Merry Christmas everyone!

Thank you Mr. LG, you are really great!

LGMB95033 wrote:

Do we have to write to Drippy? I'd never know how to set up a server command.
Thank you again.
Olinkapo wrote:
I cheerfully passed on having my own command when I donated, but now I'm thinking that was a horrible mistake.

<Server locks all re-supply entry doors to everyone except engineers for 120 seconds>
Awwwww yeeahhhhhh

Rofl fucking pussy snipers.
Peluchon wrote:
LGMB95033 wrote:

Do we have to write to Drippy? I'd never know how to set up a server command.
Thank you again.

I do not know I passed as well.
Olinkapo wrote:

Awwwww yeeahhhhhh

That'd be a great command. It should also include engineers being locked out.
Can I set up a command to kick KILMOV?
angyr_salad - perhaps the command can be setup in a way to kick KILMOV every time he says "sit down" ...Ralphy, make it happen.
There used to be a command if you said HWGay (I think) you got kicked, just change it kilmov's sit.
Matt_tfc wrote:
I summon Ralphy and Drippy- to the agora, there is business that needs to be discussed. Perhaps LG can donate some drachma to fulfill my wishes.

Done!
Thank you sir
I finally got around to updating the donations

Olinkapo wrote:

You didn't have to donate again, but this is setup

LGMB95033 wrote:
Matt_tfc wrote:

Done!

!matt is setup as well

As for the others, just let me know what you want, here or via email
Remember when everybody figured out Walnuts' personal command and started spamming it? Good times
drippy- wrote:
I finally got around to updating the donations

Olinkapo wrote:

You didn't have to donate again, but this is setup

LGMB95033 wrote:
Matt_tfc wrote:

Done!

!matt is setup as well

Hehe, fun! Thanks, drippy!
I donated again separately from any command line desires, btw...
Actually, I'm going to donate again, since we have some extra funds... but does this mean I can get an "!Iggy2" command?

!Iggy is a dedication to Rose, and I want to keep that... but if I can get a "funny" one, too........ that would be awesome!
Olinkapo wrote:
drippy- wrote:
!matt is setup as well

Hehe, fun! Thanks, drippy!
I donated again separately from any command line desires, btw...

Wait, so the !matt command isn't 30 minutes of "Excessive Medic Calls"? :P

And no desire for my own command so far. Still can't think of one I find funnier than getting Ralphy to go off on the TV bot.
LOL
LGMB95033 wrote:

Yo LG! Thanks for the donation on my behalf 0_0
Very much appreciated! Happy New Year!
Drippy how do I get my command ? Please and thank you ;)
just let me know what you want, here or via email
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in