What's the dtv-hltv thing?
D2F Discussion➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
Is that something related to ralphy? does it allow people to spectate games?
It records every match and the video/demo can be pulled for review if someone misbehaves.

I wish it was a live stream spectate of D2F so I could watch matches while at work. Yes, pathetic, I know.
That would be cool as shit... To be able to spectate without taking up a player slot.

Able to issue limited server commands(if you're an Admin) remotely.....

That would be BANGING!

Hell, I'd pay money for that.
Bastard is always online taking up a spot, but never joins up!
Yeah, he's a decent engineer..
Is there a reason why Drippy doesn't broadcast HLTV?
Were HLTV demos ever downloadable for anyone? Or just Drippy/admins?
Here? No. Drippy- is the only one who has access to them. Occasionally he'll release some requested files, but it's kinda rare.
The Fridge Cam has more public action than D2F hltv
Matt_tfc wrote:
Were HLTV demos ever downloadable for anyone? Or just Drippy/admins?

I begged.

Drippy is reasonable.

I used an enemys emp on a bag to boost myself up and hit a combo airshot on some poor bitch RJ across the map. Probably rituallybad.
I used to have slots available for people to watch HLTV on there, but then people abused it. Someone banned or gagged would sit connected on it 24/7 with a name like 'drippy sucks' or something like that.
are you going to be mad at me if I use the name "drip-e sux"

drippy- wrote:
I used to have slots available for people to watch HLTV on there, but then people abused it. Someone banned or gagged would sit connected on it 24/7 with a name like 'drippy sucks' or something like that.

The only thing I can think of is having a Twitch stream of it. That way only you can have true access to it, but we can watch.
But I mean, that's bandwith and effort.
drippy- wrote:

Any chance of doing that with allowing only Admins to take that/those slots?

I'm only asking because there have been instances where I've been asked to join for someone being an ass, but the server was full, and by the time a slot opened up, it was the ass that left to open the slot.

Sorry for the duplicate post.... my finger twitched(no pun intended) as I was posting.

-[IBSC]-iLluSiON- wrote:
drippy- wrote:

The only thing I can think of is having a Twitch stream of it. That way only you can have true access to it, but we can watch.
But I mean, that's bandwith and effort.

I'm seriously considering setting up a Twitch channel for when I'm playing. Whether it be actually playing, or in Spectate.

While it wouldn't be a "free roaming" kind of stream, it still might be entertaining on some level.

What do you think?
drippy- wrote:

Any chance of doing that with allowing only Admins to take that/those slots?

I'm only asking because there have been instances where I've been asked to join for someone being an ass, but the server was full, and by the time a slot opened up, it was the ass that left to open the slot.
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in