Reliable channel overflow kick?
D2F Discussion➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
I was wondering what do to on my end to prevent this from happening? It has happened quite often to me recently so I don't know if this is something I should call Verizon FIOS and rip them a new one or is this server side or is it bad luck? One thing I do notice that before I got kicked for reliable channel overflow is that my netgraph went haywire like if an EKG machine lines reading vitals went full blown fast.
Paging pepperjack cheese and Spoofer..
XenOz3r0xT wrote:
I was wondering what do to on my end to prevent this from happening? It has happened quite often to me recently so I don't know if this is something I should call Verizon FIOS and rip them a new one or is this server side or is it bad luck? One thing I do notice that before I got kicked for reliable channel overflow is that my netgraph went haywire like if an EKG machine lines reading vitals went full blown fast.

Are you connecting via VPN? Do you have any custom environment variables set?
Nope no VPN.
I’ve been getting those steam invalidations again on the server. Always the same. Freeze in place. Leave server and try to get back on with that notification. I can get on any other server.
Murf wrote:
Are you connecting via VPN? Do you have any custom environment variables set?

I'm surprised that a VPN connection is working on D2F.

I was having reliable channel overflows on another server for a couple hours before I realized my VPN was in effect. Turns out that when you uninstall and reinstall TFC, NordVPN forgets that you created a split-tunnel exclusion for hl.exe
Restarting my PC fixes it.
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in