What happened?
D2F Discussion➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
Yesterday, during prime evening hours there were only like 8 people on. I played about 1/2 a game, got disgusted with it (I like playing with a lot of people, the more the merrier. Also on D 'we' had no engie & I may have been the only one playing D) & quit for the night. I signed on a few minutes ago (bowling has started, so later than usual), normal prime time, and there was only 1 person on the server. What's up, folks? Yesterday I could kind of understand because it was labor day, but why no one there tonight?
I'm going with rolling blackouts in California for $200.

(Actually, I have no idea. Maybe the server was down earlier and everybody that would normally play found something else to do?)
Drogon wrote:
…but why no one there tonight?

If you are specifically talking about tonight as in the same day you made you post on 9/6, then I would guess most people left and it stayed that way after a game we played where it was me, UPSET, melissa, Mashadar and a few other people I don’t remember against -OCD-, Globoss, Oldnoobish, zoar, Kilo, and maybe gg#4 under a different name and a few other people I don’t remember the names. Teams were lopsided in terms of man power with my team having less people and of course the other team totally on D with the exception of two medics coming over. I and others took turns going O because going against a whole team FGFG spamming, respawn hugging, retreating, pre priming, and any and all “cowardly” tactics gets boring after a few turns.

Then idk what exactly happened where 3/4 of the way into the game we managed to get the flag to spiral, then upper spiral and then the second floor and all of a sudden…..people quit and/ or went to spec. There was close to 20 people on during this game and almost half left because we got the flag that far out. I figure that was quite a feat for us to pull because for starters we were outmanned, the opposite team was mostly all D doing mostly what I mentioned above and it’s like people got mad that their D tactics didn’t work and got mad and left. Kinda disappointing but props to Kilo and the three other people that stayed on the opposite team despite losing and taking their lumps when it comes to losing. I’m guessing not many people joined after that match cause I left after it ended since there was I would say no more than 10 people on when that game ended.
Drogon wrote:
Yesterday, during prime evening hours there were only like 8 people on. I played about 1/2 a game, got disgusted with it (I like playing with a lot of people, the more the merrier. Also on D 'we' had no engie & I may have been the only one playing D) & quit for the night. I signed on a few minutes ago (bowling has started, so later than usual), normal prime time, and there was only 1 person on the server. What's up, folks? Yesterday I could kind of understand because it was labor day, but why no one there tonight?

I've popped in a number of times over the past week around the 'prime times' and had the same issue. Guess it's end of summer, labor day weekend, folks are out and about.. maybe vacations?
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in