Cannot be healed by medic while feigned?
D2F Discussion➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
I've noticed over the past weeks that whenever I'm FD somewhere and a medic on my team tries to heal me: I can hear the sound of the med pack being used, but no healing actually takes place.

Is this meant to be the case? TIA

Perhaps Drippy has decreed that despicable spies are not worthy of being saved and shall be denied the fateful medpack that might otherwise save them from the great beyond (respawn). May Ralphy have mercy on your soul!

But don’t ask me, I’m just some random dumbass with nothing better to do while I’m on the toilet.
See, that is what I'm wondering.. are spies that hated? *eyeroll* LOL! >)
I’m just some random dumbass with nothing better to do while I’m on the toilet.

I read from a sexologist that poop fetishes originate from masturbating while on the toilet.

Try masturbating on the toilet. You also get anal stimulation with the pressure the turds place on the prostate when it's turtle heading.

Sprite your label says 'propaganda machine.'
hahahaha... whew
Do you also masturbate when you poop, sprite?

Big nope! o_O
Is that because your turds are big?

One time I was going over to this girls house that I wanted to bang and she just came out of the bathroom and there was a turd so big it couldn't flush down the toilet. The toilet paper got flushed, if she used any, but the turd was like a big ole meatloaf, pretty sure I saw some hay in there.

I didn't end up banging her.
You have enough time to post your rancid posts all over this forum but don’t have the time to come and play?
That's kinda valid. I'm slowly turning into one of those people that posts more than they play.

I don't wanna be that guy.

See you losers tonight.
sprite wrote:are spies that hated? *eyeroll* LOL! >)

It's true.. Ralphy and his xenophobia
sprite wrote:
I've noticed over the past weeks that whenever I'm FD somewhere and a medic on my team tries to heal me: I can hear the sound of the med pack being used, but no healing actually takes place.

I think I heard him calling it 'The Sprite rule'.
sprite wrote:

It's possible for healing a feigned spy to crash the server. (Much like roaches in a PC...)

So servers usually patch that.
Is this a drippy's mod or something intrinsic to the game that you can't heal a feigned dead spy?

I think I heard him calling it 'The Sprite rule'.

Omg that would be hilarious.

/cry lol :p

It's possible for healing a feigned spy to crash the server. (Much like roaches in a PC...)

So servers usually patch that.

Did I just get likened to a roach? OMG! Spoofer!! hahaha wtf!! :P
Haha, not how I originally meant it, but now I like the comparison between your accursed spy kind and saboteur roaches. Nemsy would surely agree!
I am both insulted and pleased :) bahahaha!
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in