Thinking about getting a headset
D2F Discussion➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
What do y'all use?
i use ARCTIS PRO WIRELESS
Just checked out the Arctis, because yours is one of the quieter voices I hear in-game, 9x. I have a cheap wireless headset and the microphone doesn't extend out far enough, so it seems.

People can hear me fine in Zoom meetings but for some reason, no matter what I do with voice_scale and voice_overdrive, I have to cup my hand around the mic for people to hear me. If it works for Zoom, it should work for games. It's 2022... basic functionality should not be so difficult.
Boo Boo wrote:
What do y'all use?

Hyper x wireless...its like 59$ on Amazon I haven't had any issues with it.
level1nobody wrote:
Just checked out the Arctis, because yours is one of the quieter voices I hear in-game, 9x. I have a cheap wireless headset and the microphone doesn't extend out far enough, so it seems.

People can hear me fine in Zoom meetings but for some reason, no matter what I do with voice_scale and voice_overdrive, I have to cup my hand around the mic for people to hear me. If it works for Zoom, it should work for games. It's 2022... basic functionality should not be so difficult.

Sounds to me like an ID 10 T error.
lil-bastard wrote:
Boo Boo wrote:
What do y'all use?

Hyper x wireless...its like 59$ on Amazon I haven't had any issues with it.

I think that I did see that one. Thanks
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
Sounds to me like an ID 10 T error.

Perhaps PEBKAC can enlighten me. ?
SteelSeries Arctis wireless
HyperX Cloud II.

Would not recommend. No mic volume adjustability and it is too low. 7.1 surround sound trash.
level1nobody wrote:

I just need to turn it up just haven't since most hear me fine.
Vishus wrote:
HyperX Cloud II.

Would not recommend. No mic volume adjustability and it is too low. 7.1 surround sound trash.

I just switched to this. Much better than the one I was using before, but I'm not in love.
I'm hoping people can hear me now. My last headset seemed quiet.
shut up
Boo Boo wrote:
What do y'all use?

I retired my headset as it was causing jaw/ear pain.

I use these headphones:https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B002GAXWF2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_...
This mic w/ a desk clamp stand:https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B08KFL3SFV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_...
Logitech G935 Wireless
I don't know the brand... but they are pink with lit up cat ears. Exactly what I wanted.
I don't use a microphone because the deep, commanding, and sexy sound of my voice would make KILMOV's pp feel funny.
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in