[Poll] Unban sincere?
Whiners Corner➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
Poll: Unban Sincere?

Yes (47%)

No (53%)

Poll has ended (it ran for 14 days). 38 total votes.

Posting for Sincere since I believe he's banned from the forums.
I vote yes. In fact I think the entire ban list should be cleared and started fresh. Anything that boosts activity for this old game is a good thing imo.
I was stupid back then. Hoping to just get back on the server and play with friends.
what did you do sincere?
Your man-love for Sincere has been duly noted.
Nookie wrote:
what did you do sincere?

He wasn't sincere enough.
nfw
Need a refresher.

Why was he banned?

I remember Sincere being a trashtalker, which is whatever.

I also remember people saying epz and sincere tagged team matches and/or disrupt matches when they were on opposing teams. Is that why?

I never had any personal problems with Sincere other than his smack talk but there's plenty of that to go around these days.

Also, I think the general skill level of most O people have improved in the last 5 years so good luck if you come back, Sincere
Epz was drinking tea with one hand sitting in the spiral and just let sincere walk by with the flag. That got them both banned or just Sincere banned.

I still argue that a one handed epz could have killed a 4 handed Sincere.

Then ban evasion after that?

IIRC

I dont think a poll is going to sway drippy's decision.

But you have my vote for whatever that is worth. Which is nothing.
The stats section says he played as lately as... yesterday
https://www.lunaticrage.com/drippy/stats/main.php?id=STEAM_0...
Unless it's a different person
still updates last joined if you try to connect ubt were still banned.
How about EPZ reveals himself who he is, I will too, then, I'll get one of my "buddies" and we can 2v2 finally.

Don't be salty when I summon a legend to play along side the bridge god.
I would watch that.
+1 sincere +1 MuadDib
I wouldn't have an issue with $incere being let back in. As someone who plays a lot of D, I always found epz a challenge to keep up with, and frankly, $incere was at least trying to play with and learn from someone who plays at a high skill level. Hell, I've spec'd epz many times(even before becoming Admin), just to see and learn how he plays.

It has helped me be better when I decide to play O, as well.

Trash talking is just part of the game. Any game, really. I used to be pretty brutal at it. It's similar to being a "heel" character in pro wrestling.

Anyway... whatever Drippy- decides.......... I'm still going to say that this here is the dumbest post I've read on these forums in quite some time:

Old Hag wrote:
I vote yes. In fact I think the entire ban list should be cleared and started fresh. Anything that boosts activity for this old game is a good thing imo.

Obviously, you have no idea how many cheaters and griefers have the perm bans they deserve. But you want to let them back... yeah, I'll pass on that one. But hey, feel free to start your own server, and let in as many cheaters and griefers as you like.
Christ, since I've been playing here again, I've seen maybe one person who looked suspicious, but I saw nothing once I went to spectate. Back in the day, hackers would turn up all the damn time. It was not pleasant.
There's people hacking right now in Drippys.
Don't be naive.
Nookie wrote:
I would watch that.

Same. Randomly re-appears as I quit playing after asking, pleading, anyone! just anyone! go find this guy for me. lol.
straightcashhomie wrote:
Don't be naive.

If that's true, I'm no longer good enough to be able to tell the difference so I wouldn't care anyway.

But you don't see a bunch of fuckers anymore with that annoying-ass free hack that would constantly spam chat with the URL. The game is too old.
Did you used to snipe? I think I remember you!
he's 'the prat show' in game usually. decent sniper!
straightcashhomie wrote:
Nookie wrote:
I would watch that.

Same. Randomly re-appears as I quit playing after asking, pleading, anyone! just anyone! go find this guy for me. lol.

I believe epz took time away due to his and bella's child and the balancer more than anything. haven't seen epz in the same match as some of the other top tier players from back in the day but he used to clan with the best and is generally considered the goat of drippy's.
straightcashhomie wrote:
Don't be naive.

you could be right, but how do you know? i've not seen suspicious activity in quite some time, or, alternatively, their hacks don't prove to be enough of an advantage :P
EmotionallyDisturbedParakeet wrote:
straightcashhomie wrote:
Nookie wrote:
I would watch that.

I believe epz took time away due to his and bella's child and the balancer more than anything. haven't seen epz in the same match as some of the other top tier players from back in the day but he used to clan with the best and is generally considered the goat of drippy's.

never heard of her.
straightcashhomie wrote:
Don't be naive.

you could be right, but how do you know? i've not seen suspicious activity in quite some time, or, alternatively, their hacks don't prove to be enough of an advantage :P

I was going to say the same. Haven't seen any blatant hackers when I've been on in a while. I spec people sometimes but nothing has been hugely noticeable. I briefly spec'd Soldi the other day but didn't see anything incriminating.

Remember Vibe?
i dont recall vibe, he/she play under any other names?
Old Hag wrote:

This is the TFC equivalent of shutting off the power to the ghostbusters containment unit.
-[IBSC]-iLluSiON- wrote:
straightcashhomie wrote:
Don't be naive.

I was going to say the same. Haven't seen any blatant hackers when I've been on in a while. I spec people sometimes but nothing has been hugely noticeable. I briefly spec'd Soldi the other day but didn't see anything incriminating.

Remember Vibe?

Same...Well not about soldi. Just havent seen any players who are playing at high skill level who dont have steamid's that justify it.

Though im a bad judge of whose hacking and beastmode proved that. I was amazed by how good he was. I dont use headphones and have these crappy $20 speakers that are like 15 years old so I just assumed it was the headphones advantage.

I guess if walls were invisible i'd get the jump on players as well.

That being said nothing is more satisfying than walling people. Not legit walls, but just predicting and timing players runs that you know when they will be coming and prefire corners.

Shit gets me so hard...jk. But maybe?
JiK MAZZ wrote:
Old Hag wrote:

This is the TFC equivalent of shutting off the power to the ghostbusters containment unit.

Haha, like
straightcashhomie wrote:
straightcashhomie wrote:

never heard of her.

All I gotta say is that if you get him into a match, you're gonna have to fight for that one. I say that despite having no rapport with him.
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in