Perm banned?
Whiners Corner➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
edit: april fools is dumb
I tried on my various accounts. I got one for "saying TF2 was better", one for "saying something dumb", but the best was "looking at Mr. Walnuts in an accusing way", lol.

(And I guess now I'm extra permed for ban evading as well amirite? :D?)
Wait i'm confused, is it some sort of april fools joke? because it wouldn't let me in (I didn't try again after that)

edit: it let me on the second try lol
^_^;;
i find it mildly disturbing to think drippy has a sense of humor.

it almost makes it seem like he's a real person (he's not)
Drippy- has a brutal sense of humour. Ralphy, and the mods to the server are proof of that.

Nukes... cloned sheep that follow you around and may randomly explode... spiders that appear from nowhere and bite you during October.... ghosts that follow you around during October....

My only question is this: Do we get an Easter Egg Hunt this year?
Rather let me buy some Passover wine ?
Heathen!!! Go to mass, it’s free there ?
Apparently I made fun of Ralphy
Help wrote:

No thanks, I’ll Pass. Over.
I don’t need your mass or your four leaf clover,
And stay out of my flag room or they’ll have to bag you,
Cuz this Jew is gonna wrench you.
I love the defensive tension that I’m always dispensin,
You’ll pay the price of entry when you meet my sentry,
But don’t take it too hard, it’s just my defensive function.
I got weapons of “mass” destruction.
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
Drippy- has a brutal sense of humour. Ralphy, and the mods to the server are proof of that.

Nukes... cloned sheep that follow you around and may randomly explode... spiders that appear from nowhere and bite you during October.... ghosts that follow you around during October....

My only question is this: Do we get an Easter Egg Hunt this year?

that's schizophrenia. this is group psychosis.
JiK MAZZ wrote:
Help wrote:

I like this. Who art thou? A poet of war?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o0txDzueh_ViPqmFRclOEgfQKQ7...
I got this one :o

By the way, I don't think the server even shows up in the server list when you are actually banned? ^___^ jaja.
EmotionallyDisturbedParakeet wrote:
JiK MAZZ wrote:
Help wrote:

I like this. Who art thou? A poet of war?

I’m the Poet Wareate of the House of Drippy.
Here was mine:
https://i.imgur.com/QvBilDu.jpg
That's fuckin' funny!

i used to wonder what drippy was... but i decided i don't want to know. best to keep the enigma.
Mine was believable

https://imgur.com/ipa0baS
Mine was "saying something mean"
I kinda wish I had time to log in to the server yesterday.... I wonder what mine would have said.

I'm guessing something about either running too many events, weaponizing Ralphy, or "you're not Batman"...
^^you sure had fun with ralphy tonight on behalf of me rofl
Yeah, well, you're alright in my book, Bella. You play decent, work with your team, and are fun to chat with.

Also, congrats on the newborn! I only hope that your gaming doesn't suffer from the lack of sleep you're in for.

?
pipe TFC sounds into the kids room...you'll be fine :)
Babies! Run for the hills!
ג'יק מז, מקווה שהיה לך פסח טוב!
Judge Holden wrote:

i used to wonder what drippy was... but i decided i don't want to know. best to keep the enigma.

Might work, might not.

https://gfycat.com/optimisticwatchfulayeaye
In the last 4 years I have been let go, promoted and even quit jobs.

I found myself to be in a constant search for “my fit,” “my people” and “my place." I have adapted my cover letter so many times that I am not even sure which skills I am really great at and which ones need work. I have interviewed by phone, email and in person. I have been the perfect chameleon with 1 part charisma, 1 part authenticity and 2 parts baloney. You want me to be more administrative, sure. You want me to be more creative, sure. You want me to be more adaptable, sure.

I should have seen this ending coming from a mile away. What was I thinking? How far did I expect to go trying to be all things to all people?

I would quickly lose myself in every job. I would give away my best parts in return for title, status, stability and acknowledgement. And as to be expected, I was disappointed by each organization.

They (of course) seemed to be incapable of fulfilling my insatiable need of belonging. I honestly didn’t know how to get out of the system that I thought I had become an expert of.

I was extremely codependent on a false reality. No job can give me a sense of belonging. No organization can fulfill my need for acknowledgement.

My hope, my substance and my future are found in God and God alone.

He has been near me all along, patiently waiting for me to take a risk on the gifts and talents He gave me. He has been whispering to me during every job interview, “My daughter, people are waiting for you beyond these walls."

It took a final fall for me to say out loud, “I have nothing left to lose…so I guess I could give MY DREAM a try.”

I know it sounds crazy that my dream was my last resort, but that's the sad truth. I wouldn’t have done it on my own. I needed to feel defeated to get creative about my future. I needed to feel disappointed by a system to acknowledge that I was placing blame and responsibility on the wrong person or thing. It was me that kept trying to fit myself in a box, in a title, in a cubicle and in a meeting where I didn’t belong. Especially as a female, I have found so much safety in the supporting role. I have never gambled on my own talents, my own reputation, my own name…until NOW.

My story might not be the same as yours, but as a creative person, an artist and entrepreneur it was time to create my own story.

Over the last 3 months I have been piecing together my business and every other day the nerves almost leave me paralyzed, but I keep thinking back to my alternative. A simple game of "would you rather" and I find my fears calmed and my anticipation at full speed.

Daily I wake up overwhelmed and surprised by JOY. I have never let myself live this close to God’s grace.

If I’m honest, I didn’t know God could write me such an extravagant and personal story.

For the first time I don’t know where my career will “lead” or what my “status” will be.

But I wouldn't change it for anything.

It’s true what Martin Luther King Jr. said, “Freedom has always been an expensive thing.”

But I think you should also know that FREEDOM is always worth the costs...

Season by season I watch Him, amazed

In awe of the mystery of His perfect ways

All I have need of, His hand will provide

He's always been faithful to me

I can't remember a trial or a pain

He did not recycle to bring me gain

I can't remember one single regret

In serving God only, and trusting His hand

All I have need of, His hand will provide

He's always been faithful to me.

Wait, I am confused. First, is gaba a woman??? Because if so it’s going to be weird to change my mindset, as I’ve already made gaba a man in my head. Secondly, gaba’s post seems to be responding to someone but I can’t figure out who? Third, what was your dream job?
dont worry about it
Backalleybuttlove wrote:
ג'יק מז, מקווה שהיה לך פסח טוב!

עשיתי, תודה. אני מקווה שגם אתה עשית זאת.
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in