Always interesting
Whiners Corner➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
https://youtu.be/03x9omwgvSA
Love seeing drama about me when I'm not even on ?

You were in play both times weren’t you? I didn’t see Buck attack anybody else? Standing by the teleporters (as if on guard duty, even if you were just talking) is easily considered “in play”.

Also, what happened to Bella?
The thing is, LG didn't *engage* Buck at the very end of that clip, so it's totally bannable. I did the exact same thing and killed Walnuts sitting in that same corner, luckily it was a short ban(hour or so)

How you liking higher FOV, LG? Once you get use to it, it's much better then 90!(I use 120)
Are you guys trying to say spawn protection extends to when you are in the enemy spawn?
Drippy, you think LG was in the enemy spawn because he grenade jumped up into his own spawn?
No, he grenade jumped into the enemy spawn. Anyways, I didn't watch through 30 seconds of lg typing in console to get to the point.

The automatic spawn protection considered him in play because he was near someone who was (the sniper that buck chased in). However, Buck ignored his target to go after someone who just spawned, which says to me he was going for cheap kills from people in the spawn.

Rekt
All buck!
[SHS]Hitz wrote:
Drippy, you think LG was in the enemy spawn because he grenade jumped up into his own spawn?

No I think drippy thinks he was in the enemy spawn because you can see LG is playing for the blue team and red players were exiting the spawn.

You fucking dumb or something?
Matt_tfc wrote:
The thing is, LG didn't *engage* Buck at the very end of that clip, so it's totally bannable. I did the exact same thing and killed Walnuts sitting in that same corner, luckily it was a short ban(hour or so)

Winner!

Being next to a tele does not make you "in play" unless you are building it or in it waiting to transport. It can expose you to collateral damage, yes. But here, LG was stabbed. The tele was ignored. But we need to give Buck a second chance. Or is it the 342nd chance?
gg#4 wrote:No I think drippy thinks he was in the enemy spawn because you can see LG is playing for the blue team and red players were exiting the spawn.

You fucking dumb or something?

Yeah, my eyesight isn’t so good, I missed the colours.
Imagine whining about buck killing you in the respawn.

Pro Tip: buck will leave if he can't cross the bridge. Trust me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADxS-rq91yo
aw yeah dude
Matt_tfc wrote:

How you liking higher FOV, LG? Once you get use to it, it's much better then 90!(I use 120)

Liking it good suggestion.
priming a nade without target nuff sed
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in