The fucking news today...
Whiners Corner➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/nancy-pelosi-fight-capitol-...
That cunt couldn't fight a paper bag if she let her 40 sit in it long enough that the condensation weakened it.

These politicians need to just shut the fuck up. Shut up and do your fucking job. Just stop talking....all of you. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.
PTA... I couldn't love this enough

"All of you just SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
When mothers don't have the heart to let something die, then wanna be hard
I may be disenfranchised, and hate the system, but you attack my capitol... Nah dawg.. Oh and that woman who's name means nothing.. Getting hit with a killshot... Sorry for your luck
Not really sorry.. Play stupid games win stupid prizes
I'm a stoner from back in the day.. But who the fuck thinks it's cool to desecrate our capitol and post on fb you're smoking weed in the capitol... Every one of you mfers are getting indicted
I'm not sure how many people realize the scope of getting federally indicted
This isn't just throw some shit at the wall and see if it sticks..
Not I. Pure insanity.

But, but by that token, I really don't think it's cool to destroy cities and loot shit either. The idea that 'insurance will pay for it' isn't exactly a comfort to those that got fucked who had nothing to do with what happened.
Fortunately I wasn't in Seattle when shit went left.. Because to be honest.. I dunno if I couldn't be involved... I love you Brother.. I hope you're ok
Prelude to Agony wrote:
Not I. Pure insanity.

But, but by that token, I really don't think it's cool to destroy cities and loot shit either. The idea that 'insurance will pay for it' isn't exactly a comfort to those that got fucked who had nothing to do with what happened.

Dood there's video of SPD breaking out windows of target.. I'm not if that was a safety concern
Well, I think we've established that much larger PD's have some shady shit going on. And I also think that a lot of the arson and destruction was done by a bunch of soy boy skinny jean wearing Antifa fucks, and less by BLM. That's just opinion based on watching raw video of some of the riots last year.
I worked with cops in Afghanistan and Garrison, not all of them are limp dicks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUzlVx9_HuA
I didn't watch the video, but I would like to apologize if I inferred cops were weak... I prolly did
These mfers hafta fight assholes like me on a daily basis
kyree wrote:
I may be disenfranchised, and hate the system, but you attack my capitol... Nah dawg.. Oh and that woman who's name means nothing.. Getting hit with a killshot... Sorry for your luck

I just saw a Vice documentary on that whole thing... I didn't realize she was actually going through the window when she got shot. I hadn't seen the incident from this angle before. She was more obscured in the video I had seen previously.

But yeah, clean hit, that one was.

Fucked around and found out.

Also, did you notice that no one else tried getting through that window afterwards?
BuckNasty wrote:

You got a new channel, Buck?
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
kyree wrote:

I just saw a Vice documentary on that whole thing... I didn't realize she was actually going through the window when she got shot. I hadn't seen the incident from this angle before. She was more obscured in the video I had seen previously.

Also, did you notice that no one else tried getting through that window afterwards?

Honestly, when I saw the video I thought she was the last one through, not the first one. It was odd to me that they didn't name the cop, that I saw. Generally there's a thirst for that.
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
BuckNasty wrote:

its the same channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpB5GN7fAy8 and it makes me sad as a patriot to see this country the way it is
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
kyree wrote:

Somehow my html sills are lacking..

I love your "Fuck around and find out"
I might be dumb enough to fight some cops... But I don't have the balls to storm the capitol.... ????
I had to watch the video again, but a different one, from an earlier start point.

I guess when the capitol cop smoked her, they realized he wasn't fucking around. He could do that all day with the choke point he had. The video also broke down some of the things for clarity.

What I had watched was on the day of or soon thereafter, with no context, so for some reason it looked like she was going from the other side, through the window and away from the cop...which was true in a way, since getting shot moved her back.

Dumb.
Guess who's not an issue anymore?
As much as I am anti system.. You don't get to storm the capitol and not be held accountable... Hundreds getting indicted.. One dead
Guess who's not gonna be a problem again?
Imagine that being the hill you decided to die on?
BuckNasty wrote:
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
BuckNasty wrote:

its the same channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpB5GN7fAy8 and it makes me sad as a patriot to see this country the way it is

Shit, I thought I had subscribed to ya. I'll fix that now.

And yeah, we're now officially the DSA.... DIVIDED State of America.
kyree wrote:
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
kyree wrote:

Somehow my html sills are lacking..

I love your "Fuck around and find out"
I might be dumb enough to fight some cops... But I don't have the balls to storm the capitol.... ????

Here's the Vice doc: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hszd21sQa0s
Just know, it's Age Restricted, so you have to have an account to watch it.

A lot of them are just going to get a Trespassing charge... but the ones they can prove were attacking and busting shit up... oh yeah, they're gonna spend time in a federal prison. You know as well as I do they are going to be made examples of.
As well they fucking should.... I don't see a whole lot of people defending this shit
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in