[Poll] Was 9/11 an inside job?
Whiners Corner➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
Poll: Did the government/CIA plan 9/11

Yes (39%)

No (61%)

Never really thought about it

Poll has ended (it ran for 7 days). 18 total votes.

So, the 21st anniversary of 9/11 is upon us. I’m just wondering, who here (and there are some VERY intelligent people here) still believes the official narrative that Osama and the boys carried out the 9/11 attacks? That a bunch of backwards cave-dwellers managed to hijack four aircraft and then bypass one of the most heavily defended airspace’s in the world and hit two buildings in NYC and the Pentagon itself? The Pentagon with AA capability I may add.

The “plane” that hit the Pentagon just so happened to hit (and completely destroy) the part of the Pentagon that had the financial records of the missing/unaccounted for $2+TRILLION announced JUST the day before by Rumsfeld. The most surveilled building on Earth could only provide THREE frames from ONE CCTV camera, showing the impact of this plane (which looked like a missile). All other CCTV at the Pentagon was “not working”/facing the wrong way etc. Any other CCTV from the surrounding area (shops, business etc) was confiscated by the Feds and has never seen the light of day.

The plane that went down in Pennsylvania disappeared completely INTO THE GROUND, leaving a gouge in the ground. But, that gouge was actually already there, as per previous Google images. The plane and bodies just left there, underground, by the authorities. Nobody was/is allowed near the “crash site”. Can you imagine that? A plane, filled with passengers, crashes and the debris is just left there, underground, buried?

Both WTC main buildings were hit and both buildings collapsed into their own footprint. Impossible for one tower to fall down to this sort of impact… but both? Nobody asking questions yet? Plus, the debris from the towers smouldered at THOUSANDS of degrees for MONTHS afterwards. What ignited in them that could burn at such high temperatures for months? Paper, wood, cloth? Help me out here brothers.

WTC 7 (a massive 47 story building, with 81 steel support columns) fell down into its own footprint later on in the afternoon. It had suffered some damage from one of the towers coming down and had a gouge on one side of the building, with some fires ignited inside. But, it just fell down anyway… well, came down in what looked like a well-planned implosion.

That’s right… THREE steel supported skyscrapers collapsed into their own footprints that day. An impossible thing to happen once, but THREE times? Still no questions? You don’t know how the laws of physics make this impossible? Steel supported buildings, collapsing at free-fall speed into their own footprints, is a well-planned implosion, not a collapse. It takes months to set-up these type of implosions. They do NOT happen organically. “But but but… burning jet fuel!!” - come on, eh?

Also on 9/11, a training scenario was taking place countrywide. This training exercise simulated an attack by hijacked planes on the WTC complex. Some coincidence, huh? As part of this training exercise, all the planes that would’ve been available to deal with the hijacked planes, were diverted elsewhere/given wrong info/sent on wild goose chases. Commanding Generals said afterwards that they were kept out of the loop, regarding the terrorist attacks, when their positions actually gave them authority to deal with hijacked planes and to defend US airspace. Their authority was undermined, they couldn’t do their jobs. Remind anyone of the Secret Service being pulled from JFK’s car just before he was executed?

What do I think happened on 9/11? The government and/or the intelligence agencies, on behalf of the Elites, organised the destruction of the WTC complex and the attack on a certain part of the Pentagon for a number of reasons.

1 - The WTC buildings were riddled with asbestos. It would’ve cost many billions to safely pull them down and deal with the asbestos. The owner of the WTC complex got paid out twice for the attacks. That’s over $4billion in insurance. This was divvied out amongst his handlers/cronies. I believe that the two towers were hit by drones and that the third drone, headed for WTC 7, exploded mid-air in Pennsylvania. The belated decision to implode WTC 7 was made many hours later, after frantic discussions on what to do about WTC 7 still standing.

2 - The powers-that-be in the USA wanted to remove a lot of freedoms from the populace, hence The Patriot Act, already penned by Mr Biden himself. It rolled out INSTANTLY, removing a lot of illegality from spying on the populace and introducing the TSA and Homeland Security.

3 - The West wanted to go in to Afghanistan to secure the poppy fields. Afghanistans poppy production was down 90% under the Taliban. After the illegal invasion, poppy production was back up to 100%. Our troops were basically guarding poppy fields, used to supply the West with heroin. This is a well known CIA operation, the same as supplying the USA with cocaine via South America. Notice how we left Afghanistan, leaving $85billion worth of military equipment behind (taxpayer funded), just when China started flooding the West with synthetic and cheaply made fentanyl?

4 - Iraq was officially raped of its resources, with the cities and other infrastructure bombed back to the stone-age. Who got the trillion-dollar contracts to rebuild all this damage? Remember the name Halliburton? They were the main beneficiaries of these contracts, charged with rebuilding infrastructure there. Who was the “Chairman of the Board” of Halliburton at the time of 9/11? Dick Cheney.

5 - The missing trillions, announced the day before by Rumsfeld, were magically forgotten about in the aftermath of 9/11. But, the EXACT part of the Pentagon, housing the relevant financial records, was hit by a hijacked plane? A plane that left no airplane wreckage I might add, until the Feds came along and started dropping scraps of metal all over the place. No under-carriages or engines survived this impact though, no black boxes etc.

These are just a few clear reasons why 9/11 happened. Remember, Osama himself denied responsibility for the attacks. I acknowledge that thousands of innocents died that day, I don’t deny that. I’m just questioning who did it and why.

My sister was in that fucking building... I have personally been in that fucking office.. Im not sure what your beliefs are... And really don't give a fuck.... I am sure this shithole of a country is capable of carpet bombing civilians
Kyree, I’m asking do you guys think the official version of events happened, not saying “haha, fuck you” to those that died that day. Come on brother.
I don't know who was/is responsible for it happening.. I just know it happened... Im sorry for coming off as a dick... I was personally affected by that plane hitting the pentagon
Your sister worked at the Pentagon and they let you isit, kyree?
Says it all that you're more interested in Kyree's comment than the insanity being spouted by the lunatic OP.

https://i.imgur.com/0KMCNsT.gif
Backalleybuttlove wrote:

Yeah I was actually called to the wardens office while in Crowley Colorado - (ironically enough) before her deployment

Who else gets sent to a prison in a county with the same name?
Wait. I'm confused. Were you actually in the Pentagon?

Bush definitely dropped the ball. I mean there was the Intel reports that an attack of the nature was imminent.
Ni Sir... I was not
kyree wrote:
Backalleybuttlove wrote:

Yeah I was actually called to the wardens office while in Crowley Colorado - (ironically enough) before her deployment

Who else gets sent to a prison in a county with the same name?

That's okay, imagine visiting your brother in prison and you both have the same first and last name. Talk about confusing the fuck out of the guards.
I was with this dumb bitch in a hotel room, I think her name was Alicia, and before I banged her she was talking about the whole "jet fuel doesn't melt steel there's no way the second tower that was hit could have collapsed first." I said, simply: The second tower fell first because it was hit lower and the impact site subsequently feels more mechanical strain due to having more weight above it, and nobody, even the NIST researchers, said jet fuel melts steal; it weakens it. The NIST finite-element computer models provided macroscopic results that matched reality.

Then I probably put a baby in her.

Backalleybuttlove wrote:
Wait. I'm confused. Were you actually in the Pentagon?

Bush definitely dropped the ball. I mean there was the Intel reports that an attack of the nature was imminent.

I have a relative who said he saw the jet bank and dive towards the Pentagon, followed by a plume. It wasn't a missile. Well, I mean, it was a missile.
EmotionallyDisturbedParakeet wrote:
Then I probably put a baby in her.

** HIGH FIVE**
I'm just trying to keep this thread alive. Feel bad for the OP, all those factoids and didn't even get to page two.

Anyway yeah so I think I pulled out and came on her stomach but I don't really remember. Her name was definitely Alicia though, that I do remember.

Jesus how many little gabas are running around out there that I don't know about it. Hope they're super fucking obnoxious cute little bastards.
I mean a lot of this sounds possible. I guess the good conspiracy theories are the believeable ones.

However I dont believe any of this to be true.

I wouldnt have expected this thread to be made by any other person.
I'm just trying to keep this thread alive. Feel bad for the OP, all those factoids and didn't even get to page two.

I actually feel bad for those who refuse to even ask questions. What I put in my original post is all fact. I’m just asking questions ??‍♂️
And now we made it to page 2. But, let this thread die a meaningless death… just like those who died on 9/11. You have no problem with that, right?

I mean, clearly, you guys don’t give a fuck for those that died. Correct me if I’m wrong. All those curious inconsistencies, all those questionable actions.. It’s like the shady people behind the scenes constantly fuck with us and all you can do is say “Yes sir, masser!” over and over, bowing and scraping as you’re constantly crushed underfoot.

Oh, we don’t have people lording it over us? The Queen just died, but the Royal Family won’t be paying any inheritance tax. That’s 40% of so many trillions, not paid. But, the plebs will pay their taxes when due. Think about that… there’s us and them.. and we are NOTHING to them. YOU are nothing to them. Think about that as you munch on your insects during the incoming climate lockdowns. Oh, you didn’t know about those? Wake up..

Drippy, brother… lock this thread, as the sheeple/slaves are not interested in breaking their mental bondage. Let this thread die a death.

To those that died/suffered on 9/11 and those that died/suffered during the West’s illegal invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, there are SOME people out there digging for the truth. R.I.P.
no, no locking yet...
[SHS]Hitz wrote:

I actually feel bad for those who refuse to even ask questions. What I put in my original post is all fact. I’m just asking questions ??‍♂️

You should have seen what was posted here last night before it was deleted ;)
[SHS]Hitz wrote:
And now we made it to page 2. But, let this thread die a meaningless death… just like those who died on 9/11. You have no problem with that, right?

I mean, clearly, you guys don’t give a fuck for those that died. Correct me if I’m wrong. All those curious inconsistencies, all those questionable actions.. It’s like the shady people behind the scenes constantly fuck with us and all you can do is say “Yes sir, masser!” over and over, bowing and scraping as you’re constantly crushed underfoot.

Oh, we don’t have people lording it over us? The Queen just died, but the Royal Family won’t be paying any inheritance tax. That’s 40% of so many trillions, not paid. But, the plebs will pay their taxes when due. Think about that… there’s us and them.. and we are NOTHING to them. YOU are nothing to them. Think about that as you munch on your insects during the incoming climate lockdowns. Oh, you didn’t know about those? Wake up..

Drippy, brother… lock this thread, as the sheeple/slaves are not interested in breaking their mental bondage. Let this thread die a death.

To those that died/suffered on 9/11 and those that died/suffered during the West’s illegal invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, there are SOME people out there digging for the truth. R.I.P.

Yeah you are a regular revolutionary spewing your shit on a TFC forum. What are YOU doing about this?

I love how the term sheeple gets thrown around as if the information you have you dug through records and authentically formed your opinion over the events.

No...You were fed this information. You are sheeple too. Just on the other side of the fence.
There is an additional question I may want answered, although it still may not offer complete resolution. Is an 'inside job' official CIA policy; is it legal? If not, then what do we consider? Personally, I have no proof the entire CIA organization would never conspire to break the laws of the country. On top of that, everywhere from one agent to all agents becomes theoretical.

On the contrary, if 'illegal' is the sound conclusion, we may be opened minded to the idea that the law offers restraint to the choices of people in that kind of government operation. Is this true yet somebody (or more than one person) defected from the system and communicated with terrorists? It's always a possibility, I guess; and we have no proof either way. The JFK assassination is like this.

Here is another theory, on the other hand. Of course the CIA contemplated the possibility of the 911 attacks. They had a warrant approved for wiretapping purposes, but no legality for an actual search and seizure of the terrorists and their property.

Where the JFK assassination is concerned...the same agency possibly had received threats or somebody telling the truth who was associated with Lee Harvey prior to the assassination and they never wanted to take such information serious enough. And if not this, perhaps they decided to 'wing it.' Some kind of thought process or reasoning may also help explain their decision making. For example, if they call off the event and have another one some time later, will the threats stop in order to accomplish an assassination? But these are all just suggestions.
Not chiming in with an opinion, but

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
Shit like this is why I don't (and never will) believe that the government has my best interest (or the interest of its citizens) in mind

Documented proposal of civilian/military sacrifice for the sake of drumming up support of some government officials war desire

I have my opinions on 9/11, which I won't bother to share here...but tl;dr, I never have and never will believe that the government did what it should have done in relation to 9/11
[SHS]Hitz wrote:

Well penis, because penis I penis bumped penis it penis. As penis it penis stood penis, your penis contribution penis alone penis didn’t penis make penis it penis to penis page penis two penis, and penis I penis think penis that’s penis generally penis because penis you’re penis not penis taken penis overly penis seriously penis.

I’m having fun though.

ALL THE CREDIT IS MINE
Two men cannot keep a secret unless one of them is dead.

That's the problem with conspiracy theories. The more people involved, the more likely it is that it will be leaked.

As much as I don't fully trust the US government, I can't believe that they could pull off something like 9/11 without someone having come forward to "blow the whistle" on it at some point.

One thing I'd LOVE to read is the "Pentagon Papers" book in relation to the Vietnam War. We've seen leaks since... Hell, Julian Assange is Public Enemy #1 over shit like that. So how come he couldn't get ahold of documents related to 9/11 that would prove that 9/11 was an "inside job"?

I'll grant that there is some whack shit about that whole event. A few things don't "add up", and yet no substantial proof has been leaked to PROVE that it was premeditated by the US Government.

I still refuse to say what I was doing when it happened. I was at home, Rose had left for work, and my grandmother had woken me up from sleep to tell me that the first plane had hit. But I saw through the "accident theory" right away. That's all I'll say on that. "Accident" didn't make sense, given how clear the skies of NY were at the time. I knew something was up.

Many would say that my reaction to the events of that day were "less than respectful", and it's hard to argue that. While I didn't "celebrate" the deaths of those people, I also understood the underlying reasons for an attack on US soil. The US meddles in the affairs of other countries, and doesn't expect to get a bloody nose for it?
I’d put forth that the vast majority of people who are essentially arguing with the 9-11 commission report, haven’t read it, they’d rather completely discredit the guvuhnment in lieu of stupid shit they read on the internet confirming what they wanted to believe.

Well penis, because penis I penis bumped penis it penis. As penis it penis stood penis, your penis contribution penis alone penis didn’t penis make penis it penis to penis page penis two penis, and penis I penis think penis that’s penis generally penis because penis you’re penis not penis taken penis overly penis seriously penis.

This is exactly how I used to pad my high school essays for word count.
Doesn’t surprise me, you and I are probably related, we seem to think similarly.

Are we on page three yet? I’m trying to keep this thing going.

I wonder what anal bus thinks about this. I don’t agree with his politics or his interpretations of information, but the boy does his homework and has at least made me question some of my own presuppositions.

Has slesar been playing? Vlad if you’re reading this, slesar is innocent.
mmarino51589 wrote:
Not chiming in with an opinion, but

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
Shit like this is why I don't (and never will) believe that the government has my best interest (or the interest of its citizens) in mind

Documented proposal of civilian/military sacrifice for the sake of drumming up support of some government officials war desire

I have my opinions on 9/11, which I won't bother to share here...but tl;dr, I never have and never will believe that the government did what it should have done in relation to 9/11

That's where the term "conspiracy theory" does a disservice to uncovering the real truth. We're looking for evidence of a hot-air balloon floating away from ground zero with a dastardly GWB in a top hat twirling a handlebar mustache. But evil in the world we live in manifests more insidiously.

Looking at it another way, certain people close to me would tell me not to put "organ donor" on my driver's license. Their reasoning was that in an emergency, someone in that hospital would consider how many lives could be saved with my organs and make a Spock-like "needs of the many" assessment. This would result in them making a modest effort to save my life — just enough to give them plausible deniability — but not trying too hard.

With the implied promise of a global war on terror on the condition that we get attacked on our own soil, surely our government would make a reasonable effort to prevent it, right? If there was a conspiracy around the events of 9/11, the plan would would be subtle and insidious to the level of intentionally not committing all available resources to preventing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNt7s_Wed_4
There are often reasons behind the secrets. I’ve had a glimpse at the invisible hand when I had to take a counter intelligence polygraph as part of a background check to qualify for a job. I started typing just a tad more info, then became uncomfortable. The polygraph experience spooked me, honestly, and I maybe wish I didn’t know certain things.

It’s not about all conspiracy theories are wrong, it’s just most of them are put forth by armchair retards.
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in