Random thought
Whiners Corner➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
That cigarette tasted like cat hair and bad decisions.
Smoke pot instead.
What matters is not only how much *knowledge* you have, but how you use that *knowledge*.
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
That cigarette tasted like cat hair and bad decisions.

Fucking keep that furball away from your shit
Home alone.... in a bad place mentally.... so I've got the music cranking.

Wife is pissed at me.... and a large part of me doesn't care.

I swear, if life keeps going sideways like this, I'll end up living with my sister.

I'm sure she'll be THRILLED about that.

Me, a miniature poodle, and a 26' Box truck full of my shit. (Okay, 5 arcade games and my computer related shit.)

Can't take any of the cats with me, as one of her dogs would kill it/them.

Shit.... I think I just fucked up my speakers by having this shit too loud.

Might be a good way to get some recognition for what I actually DO do around here.... "Don't know what you got, until it's gone".....

#justsaying
Also, Don't mind me..... I'm just venting.
Love you Iggy,
It is time to take a deep breath and pull your head out now. Katina is the best thing you got. Go fix it. <3
Love you, too, Boo Boo.

I just don't know if this can be fixed at this point.

Hell, her reaction to my TRYING to fix this, last night.... said way more than she knows.

I'm an Aquarius.... we notice EVERYTHING. She knows this.

Then again, maybe that was the intent.
Have you tried the pot yet?
Man fix yo shit!
Ending a relationship is like suicide... Its warm and comforting.. But it's the wrong long term solution to a short term problem... Hmu
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
Love you, too, Boo Boo.

I just don't know if this can be fixed at this point.

Hell, her reaction to my TRYING to fix this, last night.... said way more than she knows.

I'm an Aquarius.... we notice EVERYTHING. She knows this.

Then again, maybe that was the intent.

It is worth it my friend. Sometimes those replies that say more than they know means that there is more than YOU know going on inside of her and it needs to come out and be seen. I've been there where she is too. I'll bet you all I have she wants it to be better too. Just gotta keep at it. If you need to talk, hit me up.
" If you need to talk, hit me up."

I almost did.

I ended up calling my sister. I was on the phone with her for at least 3 hours before Katina and Timothy got home.

Good. Glad you talked to someone.
Boo Boo, I really enjoyed the talk we had. I can't thank you enough, darlin'.

I still think that e-mail idea is going to start a fight (would be our first in the 13 years we've been together)... but maybe that's what is needed.

I dunno.

Still.... I've got the music to keep me company.
You are welcome. Still think the email is a good idea. Just try to make it a nice one...or partly nice.
Nothing wrong with having those feelings. It's how you handle them that's important.

I wanna burn this shit to the ground and go home on a daily basis. Lovely thought, it really makes me happy.

You made a promise, so did she!

<3 You Iggs.
PS: Moar pot.
1) the second wife passes away, too.

2) divorce.

3) Iggy dies before any of this can happen.

The idea that my 'spy mission' unintentionally results in option 3 has not been ruled out yet. We also have the possibility of Slesar being promoted to a Russian military general with vengeful feelings towards the server admins.
sprite wrote:
PS: Moar pot.

Now that's the spirit!
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
[...]

Wife is pissed at me.... [...]

Asking the important questions: What did you do?
Things are getting better. My sister had a talk with her, which I wasn't privy to, but that's okay.

She got upset because I had a depressive bout, and my "poor coping skills" kicked into high gear.

When that happens, I tend to self-isolate so I don't blurt out something that would hurt her feelings.

I do think she's going to out live me. My nerve issues are getting worse and worse. I've got a noticeable tremble now, on top of the random ticks.

Gotta report that to the doctor next visit.

There's nothing for it, though. I don't think there's another medication he could put me on that will help it.
Now. On to trying to find and practice some better coping skills. :)
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
Things are getting better. My sister had a talk with her, which I wasn't privy to, but that's okay.

She got upset because I had a depressive bout, and my "poor coping skills" kicked into high gear.

When that happens, I tend to self-isolate so I don't blurt out something that would hurt her feelings.

I do think she's going to out live me. My nerve issues are getting worse and worse. I've got a noticeable tremble now, on top of the random ticks.

There's nothing for it, though. I don't think there's another medication he could put me on that will help it.

If they're suggesting pot, just smoke the fucking pot...jesus.

Boo Boo wrote:

I know my limitations. I way too set in my ways.

Besides, at my best, I'm a great example. At my worst, I'm a bad example. Win/Win.
Prelude to Agony wrote:
Ignorant_Florist wrote:

If they're suggesting pot, just smoke the fucking pot...jesus.

There's multiple problems with that. My doctor and I did discuss it a while back.

A) I can't drive on the stuff.
2) It doesn't help nearly as much.
C) It's WAY too cost prohibitive.
4) It makes me lazy as shit, so nothing would get done.

As it stands, I have to prioritize which medications I can afford. The Oxy is #1. Gabapentin is #2. The BP medication got skipped this month, because the price on it went up. Which might be part of the reason my BP is running a little higher than normal. Not danger levels, I'd call it "slightly elevated".

I re-up my Oxys this week, and my Gabapentins next week. BP meds will get filled the week after that. Oxys go by the month... everything else is 90 day supply.
Also.... random thought:

Well, more like a "You gotta be kidding me..." type of thing....

Two flies just landed on my desk, and proceeded to have sex. It lasted about 5 seconds.

<insert facepalm meme>
And you were envious that it was 4 seconds longer than your best?
Heh. More like 4 seconds longer than I should have.

As for my "best"... that was more like 4 hours.

Worst.... I would have to say.... 8 minutes of fun, and 3 decades of regret.

As the knight from Indiana Jones and the Last Cruisade said.... "He chose.... poorly."
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
Also.... random thought:

Well, more like a "You gotta be kidding me..." type of thing....

Two flies just landed on my desk, and proceeded to have sex. It lasted about 5 seconds.

<insert facepalm meme>

Did you have a cigarette after the flies finished faboinking?
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
Boo Boo wrote:

I know my limitations. I way too set in my ways.

Besides, at my best, I'm a great example. At my worst, I'm a bad example. Win/Win.

Too set in my ways....

you realize that means "Too stubborn"?

LOL
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in