[Poll] Are you excited
Whiners Corner➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
Poll: Tuesdays RED WAVE!

Yes (57%)

No (43%)

Poll has ended (it ran for 7 days). 14 total votes.

Who's gonna be the first to cause this to be moved to the Whiner's Corner?
LG, you are a drooling troglodyte.
I saw on another forum that someone is calling it a "Red Tsunami".... to which I pointed out how destructive tsunamis tend to be....

Let's see how that plays out. I'm grabbing screenshots.
To be fair, Iggy, in the local town, a lady had signs made up for 'Pink Tsunami' and 'Blue Tsunami'...

Lg can’t cap ? ?
Shit up lg

Leaving the typo
Shit up gaba, you smell likr selery.
Dogshit economy, horrific inflation, high gas prices, historically unpopular president.....

and still no red wave.

Barely a red puddle.

Sad!

**EDIT**

And Trump's Boy Dr. Oz just went down in flames.

Oh my.

Election denies please go to the back of the line.
Olinkapo Dogshit economy, horrific inflation, high gas prices, historically unpopular president.....

If you like all of the above, vote Biden!
angry_salad wrote:

I don’t know why I have to keep explaining myself but just because I like to say terrible / hurtful things to other people, doesn’t make it okay for you to do it back to be honest it hurts my feelings a little bit
Only a little bit?

Someone needs to step their game up.
EmotionallyDisturbedParakeet wrote:
angry_salad wrote:

I don’t know why I have to keep explaining myself but just because I like to say terrible / hurtful things to other people, doesn’t make it okay for you to do it back to be honest it hurts my feelings a little bit

I support this message.
How many tampons were needed to soak up that red wave?

A couple of pieces of toilet paper to clean up the light spotting.

I hate to agree with Olinkapo but this is beyond fucking embarrassing. I don't think a lot of people, on both sides, know what to make of this but especially rightists. This mid-term election should have been served to the Republicans on a platinum platter. Maybe the Republicans are to blame. Maybe the mid-terms were as much a referendum on Biden as they were on Trump. It does seem to be that if Trump policies (Trumpism) is going to be done then Trump likely isn't going to be the person to do it. It could be, and I think it's more that the MKULTA media manipulates people to vote against their interests. "This inflation sure is bad, and Biden likely has dementia, but I'm going to help save Our Democracy™ and vote for the same people who have been wrecking our country the past two years!" The assumed Fetterman win is extremely unsettling. Then again, Oz was a terrible Republican primary pick. A TV doctor that is in favor of sex change surgery for minors https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dr-oz-now-a-gop-senate-cand... there's your conservative Republican party for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWiepXmaRhc Here's an Indonesian metal band singing about Kalki, the 10th avatar of Vishnu. Not a Hindu, but if this Kalki guy is real, we could really use you right about now.
Red Wave
"Red Tsunami"
red puddle
tampons were needed
light spotting

Any chance recent supreme court decisions had an effect?
You guys still believing that your vote matters, that Democrats and Republicans aren’t on the same team, fighting for their master’s goals? Cute. Keep voting. Keep hero worshipping the corrupt politicians, celebrities and MSM (both “sides”).
Confederacy still taking L's
EmotionallyDisturbedParakeet wrote:
angry_salad wrote:

Wanna hug it out?
LG ARE YOU STILL EXCITED?
BuckNasty wrote:
Confederacy still taking L's

Heyo Buck. XD
angry_salad wrote:

No, WTF happened to my RED WAVE!

But it's not over yet, I'm now calling it the RED TRICKEL!
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
How many tampons were needed to soak up that red wave?

Apparently one will take care of it, lite flow.
LGMB95033 wrote:
angry_salad wrote:

Is that like the nascar driver, dick trickle?
LGMB95033 wrote:
angry_salad wrote:

Kudos for being a sport about it ;-)
We hear this wave BS almost every two years, no matter the party, "wave! wave! wave!"

An actual wave would be something like Reagan in 1984, where he carried 49 of the 50 states and 525/538 electoral votes. He was the Top G, no question. (yes I know this is midterms but you see my point)
Prelude to Agony wrote:
LGMB95033 wrote:
angry_salad wrote:

Is that like the nascar driver, dick trickle?

I’m floored that you can name a nascar driver. You’re not from the Deep South ?
But....there's a track here in Michigan.

Shockingly, or maybe not, up here, there's so many fucking hillbillies, and plenty who are cops, that they're all nascar fans. God damn rednecks...they like country music too...all of them. They're the worst.

Now, as a kid (like most kids), I used to like racing because of the crashes. I grew out of it when I realized the crashes in the NHL were more fun.
Ice hockey is a real man's sport.

Did you see the player that got his wrist slit open by a skate recently?

If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in