Sauce is a bit spicy
Whiners Corner➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
Intrigued by his sniper superpowers...I spectate last game. It's pretty weird.
I just say that.
I did't record the game, I can't remember how that was done. Sorry.

I'll pay you $100 drippy to put "don't cry for me Argentina" under Peluchon's forum name.

(and that money would be a personal donation so you can ethically use it on drugs and not web hosting).

Peluchon you didn't grab a steam ID by any chance did ya? I heard someone else mention a God-like sniper but then someone said it was UPSET, and he is very very good at all classes. Wonder if UPSET was aliasing as hotsauce.
I was saying that Upset was 'stand still dammit'
He's talking about STEAM_0:1:220648279
I was sniping with this Sauce guy last night. IDK, just seemed like a good sniper - kind of UPSET like, but I think UPSET would take him to the cleaners if he was on the other team

Only thing strange is this guy is new to the server but last night said he's been playing for 15 years which makes me wonder "then why the new STEAM ID?"

Other than that, yeah he was doing good, but I don't think it was anything too out of the ordinary
Any hitscan will disrupt a sniper's "aim" I noticed. If anyone has played any of the CoDs or the modern Battlefields, when you take damage you kind of "fidget" a bit. I noticed this when playing sniper a few times and taking damage the same "fidget" occurs. Makes it easy to get across the bridge but its effectiveness is lowered when there is more than one. Flames I noticed only impair vision despite taking damage while spy gas causes the "fidgeting". I'm sure a more experienced sniper can compensate for the "fidget" but just shooting hitscan does increase your chances of getting over without taking too much damage.

PS- Drippy, I will ask gaba to suck your cock if you can code this into the game. Would make the game much easier for everyone and increase the amount of bullet spam since we already have explosion spam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bs9OR6bV2k&ab_channel=Squir...
PSS- gaba will most likely spam his own explosion in someone's mouth if aroused enough.

PSSS- I am joking, I wouldn't want an effective gameplay mechanic from another game implemented here lol.

PSSSS - Half you assholes don't even know the math/ physics equations you were using last night....pleebs.
@xeno

the industry term is called "flinch", you fucking noob
XenOz3r0xT wrote:
Any hitscan will disrupt a sniper's "aim" I noticed. If anyone has played any of the CoDs or the modern Battlefields, when you take damage you kind of "fidget" a bit. I noticed this when playing sniper a few times and taking damage the same "fidget" occurs. Makes it easy to get across the bridge but its effectiveness is lowered when there is more than one. Flames I noticed only impair vision despite taking damage while spy gas causes the "fidgeting". I'm sure a more experienced sniper can compensate for the "fidget" but just shooting hitscan does increase your chances of getting over without taking too much damage.

PS- Drippy, I will ask gaba to suck your cock if you can code this into the game. Would make the game much easier for everyone and increase the amount of bullet spam since we already have explosion spam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bs9OR6bV2k&ab_channel=Squir...
PSS- gaba will most likely spam his own explosion in someone's mouth if aroused enough.

PSSS- I am joking, I wouldn't want an effective gameplay mechanic from another game implemented here lol.

PSSSS - Half you assholes don't even know the math/ physics equations you were using last night....pleebs.

I like to use AR to get them to wiggle while I change positions, usually to harass the bridge, and to get their dicks to flop around like meatspin so I can try to catch it in my mouth.

EmotionallyDisturbedParakeet wrote:
I like to use AR to get them to wiggle while I change positions, usually to harass the bridge, and to get their dicks to flop around like meatspin so I can try to catch it in my mouth.

why do you hate women who like math?
mmarino51589 wrote:
@xeno

North Jersey doesn't care what central and south jersey thinks.
North Jersey is full of sad transplant new yorkers that couldn't cut the cord

Central jersey has farms

Central jersey master race
mmarino51589 wrote:
Only thing strange is this guy is new to the server but last night said he's been playing for 15 years which makes me wonder "then why the new STEAM ID?"

Because he is banned on his original ID.
Because he is banned on his original ID.

Can you share any details on previous ID and/or player info?
XenOz3r0xT wrote:
mmarino51589 wrote:
@xeno

North Jersey doesn't care what central and south jersey thinks.

I just drive through north NJ yesterday - meh. Drove from MA to Lexington Kentucky. Took me a solid 15 hours. PA state was all trucks, fuckin sucked.
You notice all of the shredded tires on the side of the road on I think it was Route 87 in PA?
Sauce is doubleshot. Hes hiding from mmarino
sp0t wrote:
I was saying that Upset was 'stand still dammit'
He's talking about STEAM_0:1:220648279

If you google that steamid it is linked to venny

if you look up venny on drippys it comes up with. STEAM_0:0:98260 and STEAM_0:0:59055

I wonder if any relation
Great title Mr. P "Sauce is a bit spicy" People have accused him of cheating for a long time I even spec him once but don't know what to look for. Dam his AimBox is working overtime, lol.
i been too busy all day to chime in but i had a message from another player saying sauce had been banned for wallhack/aimbot, ive sniped him and didnt think he was but i don't know the guy either. Was he banned for that or was he banned for that on his other account and now carried on to this one just asking.
LGMB95033 wrote:
Great title Mr. P "Sauce is a bit spicy" People have accused him of cheating for a long time I even spec him once but don't know what to look for. Dam his AimBox is working overtime, lol.

A long time? He first joined 9/25/22
gg#4 wrote:
You notice all of the shredded tires on the side of the road on I think it was Route 87 in PA?

Yeah it was ridiculous. Shredded tires and dead deer every 2 minutes.
And Shakers and Quakers and whatever other ones drive cars.
gg#4 wrote:
Sauce is doubleshot. Hes hiding from mmarino

LoL
-[IBSC]-iLluSiON- wrote:
gg#4 wrote:

Yeah it was ridiculous. Shredded tires and dead deer every 2 minutes.
And Shakers and Quakers and whatever other ones drive cars.

Gaba is an Illusion
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in