Messing around, bridge ramp slide to batts
D2F Discussion➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
Don't know how useful this will be :)
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1604182038
At 17 seconds is the conc still in your hand? Useful is an understatement!
Yep, it's a downward hand-held conc
I learned about this not from conc'ing but from sniping, if someone stands on that ramp on the bridge posts and shoots them in the back pointing down from batts you can launch across bridge.

Thanks for uploading videos. Like and subscribe.
I'll upload our old Transcend.avi video so you can see alot of others like this that we used to do

nice job void
VOIDOBOT_ wrote:

As in, you look downwards? It sounds like looking down somehow influences the hand-held conc? Would it help also with a held-held conc where you're jumping from the ground as opposed to already being in mid-air as was the case with your battlements crossing?

I'm slowly getting better at hand-held concing but this technique here is a game changer if mastered. I'll usually water conc as it is usually successful but it takes precious time not to mention puts you in the crosshairs of snipers.
What was making you hit the ground faster before the conc jump?
It's probably not the best to use in-game due to the damage you take from the drop to the ground. Easier just to HH to batts. To perform the move you hold the conc, jump off the batts and as you're dropping it will go off and push you downward even faster into the bridge-post accelerating you off the bridge-post ramp to the batts.
I love doing this, or attempting to do it. I'm not super good at it but I suppose it'll be good to practice.
Backalleybuttlove wrote:
VOIDOBOT_ wrote:

As in, you look downwards? It sounds like looking down somehow influences the hand-held conc? Would it help also with a held-held conc where you're jumping from the ground as opposed to already being in mid-air as was the case with your battlements crossing?

I'm slowly getting better at hand-held concing but this technique here is a game changer if mastered. I'll usually water conc as it is usually successful but it takes precious time not to mention puts you in the crosshairs of snipers.

The downward conch move is especially practical for jumping down the upper spiral either past pipes or to push back the soldier standing guard. Tough move to master all about timing I only get it right about 50% of the time on a good day. Epz was brilliant at it
We should have some people teach a concing class.

Who started that recent conc server? Pepperjack?

Some of the better O players here would be even better if they could HH just a little.
Yeah illusion it was me...I'd be happy to do a round table in game for people to learn different tricks and things that will help apply O principles all around
So looking down while hh concing doesn't seem to do much for me except make me dizzy. What am I doing wrong?
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in