Epic game last sunday 26/11/2023
D2F Discussion➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
I just wanted to post and send my thanks and praise to all who were on this past Sunday what must have been around the afternoon US time. Server was pretty much full, game quality was over 95%, pretty much even teams and finished 20/20. The last two caps for both teams were within the last 5 minutes, a fucking nail biter (as opposed to a pillow biter) thus ending in a tie. I think my team was in the lead for a bit but the opposing team had an equally effective counter-offensive to tie it up. SALUTE!
Shout out to Fade for sitting idle in spawn, moving just enough so he didnt get the AFK kick after I switched teams to even out the game.

I guess I should have just stayed on the stacked team and 100-0 it.
So you were in the game I was talking about?
Backalleybuttlove wrote:
I just wanted to post and send my thanks and praise to all who were on this past Sunday what must have been around the afternoon US time. Server was pretty much full, game quality was over 95%, pretty much even teams and finished 20/20. The last two caps for both teams were within the last 5 minutes, a fucking nail biter (as opposed to a pillow biter) thus ending in a tie. I think my team was in the lead for a bit but the opposing team had an equally effective counter-offensive to tie it up. SALUTE!

And you didn't call me.... you penny pinching bastard!
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in