[Poll] Wassup, assholes?
D2F Discussion➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
Poll: Well?

Fucking off at work (31%)

Masturbating with the other hand (13%)

Taking a shit and bored with Facebook

Looking to see if Iggy said something funny (6%)

Just seeing what's up here (44%)

Trolling

Eating lunch/dinner (6%)

I ain't saying, because it's likely illegal

Poll has ended (it ran for 7 days). 16 total votes.

Currently online: Ignorant_Florist, level1nobody, R2hG4TQ2, [IOD]Snips
I'm at home sometimes for my current job or I'm traveling out to homes. At the end of my work day closing out a few maintenance tickets. I'm doing drugs.
What if we're taking a shit while at work, eating lunch & masturbating all at the same time?

The internet is stronger in the supply closet & this bucket has a big enough hole. I just wish this door locked. If the sounds don't give me away soon enough, the smell certainly will.
What if we're taking a shit while at work, eating lunch & masturbating all at the same time?

Ah, yes, your classic Costanza Hand Blumpkin.
Fucking around at work, loving the fact that we have commies who play here.
Wish I caught this thread while taking a dump so I could honestly check that option. I'm on the bus on the way to work. Great thread, iggy. The mastuebating with the other hand cracked me up.

There is something so relaxing surfing the web on my smartphone while pinching a hot loaf. It is good time management. There is also the double the dopamine dump from taking a dump itself and reading funny drippy's threads.
corngrub
Backalleybuttlove wrote:
Wish I caught this thread while taking a dump so I could honestly check that option. I'm on the bus on the way to work. Great thread, iggy. The mastuebating with the other hand cracked me up.

There is something so relaxing surfing the web on my smartphone while pinching a hot loaf. It is good time management. There is also the double the dopamine dump from taking a dump itself and reading funny drippy's threads.

Nobody can stop you from taking a dump on the bus. You missed an opportunity.
Taking a dump on a bus would surely improve the smell. But that's the bus company's job, not BABL's.
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in