D2f ast - hwguy(or gal)
D2F Discussion➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
Youuuuuu know what to do!

Boo Boo
KOZAKIE FOR SURE

Boo Boo, and if she has a snowball you better hope she's on your team.

The good defensive HWguy's can change up their positioning to catch offense off guard as well.

If you volunteer to guard the top ele doorway, you must have the self control to block that passageway.
Many HWGuys defending in that position open themselves to getting conced off or grenaded off. And few can be as effective as Boo in that position.
Boo Boo
Spot (he wasn't going to make my list because he aliases a lot but he is recognizable when he speaks on voice chat)
Craving (yes, he has gotten better)
Rooster (assuming he isn't perm banned).

Honorable mention : Tyrannis (doesn't play much or maybe he aliases)
KOZAKIE is the first player to inspire one of my sprays. https://imgur.com/a/luURO5r
Unfortunately, the 3 best regulars I’ve seen don’t play the position enough to count them. That is Zeus, Nookie, & Vishus. I’ll have to look into which active regulars have played 20% HW.
Boo Boo
elfpoo
sp0t
Anyone that is a good player will play hwguy well.

It requires conc aim and knowing which bullet animation is the actual hit spot. Also with the wind up on the AC good game sense/headphones helps. IIRC there is a setting trace route i think...makes the bullet that hits a different color.
So out of the active regulars that play at least 20% Fatty, only (2) stand out in my head.

Virtua Trancer
Fade (187)
Elf poo
Boo Boo
Booooo booooo
Spoofer
Vishus
Zeus
Daedalus is by far the most elusive.

187 is the hardest to kill.

Boo Boo is the best to have on your team if you want to win the game.
Tow3d
Ide
Craving
Dino Tyrex
Tony_tone
Sp0t

This is only a start.
Help wrote:
Unfortunately, the 3 best regulars I’ve seen don’t play the position enough to count them. That is Zeus, Nookie, & Vishus. I’ll have to look into which active regulars have played 20% HW.

i think something got changed awhile back on the server and i get kicked every time i play now.

what are the tracer settings on the server?
Help wrote:
So out of the active regulars that play at least 20% Fatty, only (2) stand out in my head.

Virtua Trancer
Fade (187)

hold up

187 is fade?

FINKLE IS EINHORN!
Nah, fade isn't 187.
Hwys...
Elfpoo
Rooster
Fade
Vanilla Coke/Windows XP
RedRebel

Craving gets messed with, but he's hard to get past, and he's got the most kills by several hundred thousand.
Fade just came back. He was recently playing Palworld aka the Pokémon rip off but rip off in a good way as it angered Nintendo the devs of Palworld gave fans what they wanted.
elf poo - ele lock down
tyrannis - same as above
187 - depending on how they feel like playing
Boo Boo wrote:
Nah, fade isn't 187.

So I looked up 187 and found this guy below, which has played by the name Fade. But you are right, not the same person.

STEAM_0:1:16913903

Fade has played less than 20% as fatty, so I only got one Virtua Trancer.
Boo Boo
187, when he's not living on the grenade bag. 😁
Until the server allows HWGUY to push the script button and fly around mid-air, Ide in the middle spriral and Craving at bottom spiral exit is standard protocol for best HW of all time. Sp0t lazily near the flag and etc..
I find top elevator fatty is usually the best spot for a fatty on 2fort. At least that’s where you are most likely to find a fatty in clan play; if you have a fatty at all.
mmarino51589 wrote:
Youuuuuu know what to do!

Boo Boo
KOZAKIE FOR SURE

Totally agree, but adding Cain
All star?

Steve Doocy.
Nookie wrote:
Help wrote:

i think something got changed awhile back on the server and i get kicked every time i play now.

what are the tracer settings on the server?

Just saw someone get kicked for it and ralphy message was try 30 so maybe thats it
traceroffset 30
tracerspeed 6000
traceralpha 0.5

these are all corrections i had to make to be able to play hw now
Boo Boo
Rooster
Nookie

Solano.

If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in