brah
sneakypete
JiK MAZZ wrote:
Sprite
Boo Boo

I can’t think of any other spies.

Has Boo Boo ever played spy?
Goldy!
If you can convince me to start shooting corpses... you know... "just in case", then I recognize you as an excellent spy.

Dammit Lark disconnected why am I still shooting corpses!
Pills placed to induce paranoia isn't seen often enough. They're usually exclusively either on the sniper deck or in front of main respawn. Forcing spiral or elevator defenses to leave their position due to a pill is effective.

But then you get the friendly spy who thinks dropping pills inside his own base is clever & wise for whatever reason, but doesn't realize that in doing so he's stripped away his own teams armor when they run through it.
Tony the Spy was the best and most fun spy I've played against.
Tal
Doesn’t Olinkapoo play spy sometimes?
NOOKIE
Sierra
sprite
As always, my criteria is active regulars that play at least 20% that class. So although probably the best spy, Nookie doesn’t make the list.

1. Nlvken
2. Fade

Honorable mention, Sprite
Fade, sober Buck Nasty, Sprite

Nookie as well, though I don't see him play it as often as other classes.

Sneakypete can be a pest as well.

TAKE YOUR FUCKING PILLS (Olinkapo when he's mad) is honorable mention.

Ken still plays?
Help wrote:
As always, my criteria is active regulars that play at least 20% that class. So although probably the best spy, Nookie doesn’t make the list.

1. Nlvken
2. Fade

I think your definition of regulars may be a little outdated. Come back :)
Sprite - 7Ups better 😋
Lark

Any spy that you know the name of is a terrible spy.

Therefore I do not know then names of any good spies.
JiK MAZZ wrote:
Sprite
Boo Boo

I can’t think of any other spies.

Thanks, but I've never played it. I should try it though!
Weird how our brains make us think stuff huh. Lol. I literally can't think of another consistent spy players besides Sprite. I wonder who I was thinking of that I thought was Boo Boo. Somebody who played last week for sure but don' remember who.
Of course you don’t know, they’re spies
um... Buck Nasty, Brah, Sprite, Pepperjack, fade...
Death
Help wrote:

1. Nlvken
2. Fade

nlvken is a bitch. <3
Also, [Tag'N] Roco Bonnaro
Hmmmmnn
HOLY SHIT
Shemmie wrote: Roco Bonnaro

Now THERE'S a name I haven't heard in a long time.....
Brah (if he still lives)
Sprite <3
Some guy playing d spy who's annoying af
#1 in caps
#8 in kph
#12 in kills
barely an honorable mention. i am the best spy because you all dont even know when i am there. based.
You need to win so you can free up the honorable mention slot for this contender: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=28421...
Nookie wrote:
#1 in caps
#8 in kph
#12 in kills
barely an honorable mention. i am the best spy because you all dont even know when i am there. based.

O rly
Where's fade? I want to see a 3-way knife fight on the bridge. I'll bring my rocket launcher.

level1nobody wrote:
You need to win so you can free up the honorable mention slot for this contender: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=28421...

^^^LOL
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in