irc://irc.gamesurge.net:6667/d2f
(should auto-launch your IRC app.)

mIRC Client Download:
http://www.mirc.com/get.html
When in channel, to global chat to players in-game:
Preceed your message with a period
Example: .Hi There!
(Thanks to Boondock Saint)

Feb. 10, 2004 - Updated link to GameSurge.
Oct. 29, 2004 - Updated bot changes. -drippy
Thanks a bunch Snaggle. Now is there anything we should know, like how to send messages to the tfc server?
Just put a . of anything you want to go to the tfc server

bump
thank you
bump (for myself)
i don't understand this bump stuff, i see it around and have no idea what it means, could someone please explain?
Bump is to bump a topic to the top of the list of messages. by posting in it, usually with just "bump" as the message.
I usually type refresh.
Hey is this link obsolete? It wasn't working for me earlier.
There seems to be some problem with GamesNET right now. I'll try again later.
use gamesurge.net i did
yep gamesnet is now gamesurge.
bunp.. updated IRC link to GameSurge.
bump for idiots like me who forget

again
Did I get banned? Is irc.gamesurge.net #d2f correct?
Thx for the link
this post is also linked from the customizations page
wurm i would need to know your address to find out if you are banned, (do /msg drippy- hi)
thx
Damn I wanted to visit the IRC chat for a change tonight but I'm told my address is banned. :( What up wid dat? I play in game always, yet i cant get into chat :P
are you banned from the irc server, or the d2f channel?
drippy- wrote:
this post is also linked from the customizations page
wurm i would need to know your address to find out if you are banned, (do /msg drippy- hi)

drip, sometimes you can use /who or /whowas to find out someone's hostmask when they're not currently online, it wipes out all the records after a few system cycles though.
Mooch wrote:
Damn I wanted to visit the IRC chat for a change tonight but I'm told my address is banned. :( What up wid dat? I play in game always, yet i cant get into chat :P

I looked at it mooch, you're banned from d2f by the chanserv for gamesurge, that means that you've been banned for a long time. March 16 at 7:52 pm mst was the most recent update from the services when they cycled.
Hmm, I'm IRC retarded.. who's gamesurge :P And why do they hate me? I know you people in IRC land are missing my bits of wisdom and general good will. LOL!
drippy-, I looked into it, and since IT changed the server setup here, IRC won't connect.
hey drippy can you unban me from irc? not sure why ive been perma banned. thanks.
Pretty please?
Help?
It's a lovely day today.
Some of my favorite conversations are those I have with myself. It's a nice morning isn't it? Yeah it is! I sure am hungry, aren't I? Yes you are!
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in