I almosy went and got stuck today
General Discussion➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
until I read this shit yesterday

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/joint-cd...
I can't rationalize being at risk for something I already had and beat!
"Until that process is complete, we are recommending a pause in the use of this vaccine out of an abundance of caution."

As soon as J&J hires Hunter as vice president of something the vaccine will be reapproved.
Thompson or Biden? ?
I get what you're saying.. I was jutct cracking jokes
*Ahem*
Matt_tfc wrote:
"Until that process is complete, we are recommending a pause in the use of this vaccine out of an abundance of caution."

As soon as J&J hires Hunter as vice president of something the vaccine will be reapproved.

I'll bet you were similarly outraged when Diaper Don hired all of his family members to key positions.
Matt_tfc wrote:

Don't be silly, J&J is not a Chinese company
i am against gettin a covid shot unless i can get it injected right into my penis.
Is that so you can offer secondhand vaccines “injections”?
suck my dick you won't get covid.
moose poop wrote:
Matt_tfc wrote:

Don't be silly, J&J is not a Chinese company

Yeah cuz 6 women haven't died directly attributed to the vaccine
so, my point was in jest of Matt; but....
how many medical treatments are you aware of that don't have some degree of side effect? This is not to belittle their deaths, but maybe I am missing your point. Are you saying that death is because of where the vaccine comes from because matt's post was implying that the hold on the J&J was a shakedown in order for Hunter to get a job he is not qualified to do?
Not to defend Matt, but that's not what his comment was.

It wasn't to say that this was to get Hunter a job.

It was to say that if they gave Hunter a job, the vaccine would be cleared again, without question.

I know you don't like the guy Moose, but come on man.
I disagree. It seems straight forward. His statement was: If J&J gives Hunter a job, then the vaccine gets cleared. And, you are correct I don't care for Matt, but I honestly don't see the distinction. This for That.

Yet, regardless my post was in jest in that this was much bigger because the Bidens would wait for a Chinese company and J&J wasn't a Chinese company... because in the past Matt has linked the Bidens with China.

Maybe I'm just not seeing it.

The other side of my post was in reply to Kyree's post about the deaths.
"As soon as J&J hires Hunter as vice president of something the vaccine will be reapproved."

There was no 'if' in there.

Is J&J considering methmouth for a VP position? I don't pay attention, but I still think he's talking in jest.

The Biden's can only be considered slightly cleaner than the Trump's, IMO. If you're in politics, you're fucking dirty. Period. You don't do 47 years in politics and not do dirty shit. If Trump loved Russia, Biden loves China. It is what it is.

6 was too many deaths, especially for a vaccine that was only 66% effective, but, hey, it's easier cos it's only one shot.
There was no 'if' in there.

I read "as soon" as an "if"

"...but I still think he's talking in jest."

I agree, thus my comment that J&J is not Chinese.

6 deaths is too many (I think that goes without saying) but as medical treatments go...statistically it is very small.

There is always going to be a certain percentage of people that will have some severe reaction to medicines of this type (ones that provoke an immune response - I think that is why they ask you all of those questions before you take even the Moderna or Pfizer vaccines.) I was not trying to belittle that aspect of Kyree's post was was asking if he thought it was based on any specific reason.
Matt_tfc wrote:

But they make a shampoo that doesn't make you cry....
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in