[Poll] Just nothing else to spend money on or do they know something us commoners don't?
General Discussion➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
Poll: arE We daNGer?!

Just billionaires doing billionaire shit (15%)

Yo gaba gaba! (23%)

You are concerned as well (31%)

gg#4 is just paranoid (23%)

I am a stupid Republican and I don't believe in facts (8%)

Poll has ended (it ran for 7 days). 13 total votes.

Maybe I'm just neurotic, but with the growing trend of extreme weather events, does anyone else feel like we are on the brink of a climate collapse? And that certain individuals know about this and are quietly prepping while keeping it secret to keep us from rioting and acting like animals?

Came across this news article about Mark Zuckerberg building a $270M survival bunker in Hawaii and apparently it's a growing trend amongst the elite worldwide.
As much as I love me a good conspiracy like this, I'd say no. These guys are smart and they understand that if some epic disastrous event struck earth, the last thing to do is hide and survive in solitude. The true wealthy elite know that if that level of apocalypse happens, their money and fortune is no good. I think it's part of a bigger research project that they're easily able to "mask" as something else because the public will swallow it up.

It's also a real estate ploy, tbh
The world's response to COVID gave us almost 500 new billionaires and was the largest upward transfer of wealth in history. I think they see the writing on the wall, and it'll be people not weather from which they'll need to isolate themselves.
^Hoky shit you are right!!! https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2021/04/06/nearly-...
Around 200 of which are from China... that isn't sketch at all.

It would be most cathartic to see the plebeians out with torches and pitchfork outside the WEF confab. They now want to ban coffee.

I am sure they have "re-educated" or kill most of that 200. Look at what they did to our boy Jack Ma. Those rat bastards.
I think ' climate collapse' is a good description of what could occur. one freak hot day, which destroys crops, and creates food shortage, and hammers the food chain, and suddenly things have changed over night very quickly. in an eco system there is balance and I think in certain scenarios the counterweight might not be very big. If I had billions would I buy up land and build a bunker of which strategy success is only dependent on continuation of the original system that broke and lead to its creation? I dunno, I think if things turned to shit people are going to want change and I would also be trying to help improve what we have.
level1nobody wrote:
The world's response to COVID gave us almost 500 new billionaires and was the largest upward transfer of wealth in history. I think they see the writing on the wall, and it'll be people not weather from which they'll need to isolate themselves.

Our response to COVID suggests we need to be more thoughtful planning for emergencies so the cure isn't worse than the problem.
I actually think they were being thoughtful, but not to our benefit. Doctor Bill Gates and them would love it if we believed that they were trying their best to help and, gosh darn it, the science just up and changed on them.

They left no stone unturned in seeking out dissenting voices to silence. Pure fucking evil.
I voted for the option that has my name in it because I am self centered and I like myself a lot more than I like any of you.

Need everybody to start buying powerball lottery tickets. Would like the winner to pledge to create a Drippy's underground survival bunker for the entire community. Deep underground we'd have hundreds of desktop computers connected to a never ending LAN party.

While the world above is burning & on fire, we will be free to act like the children that we are. Somebody putting scotch tape under UPSETs mouse, somebody loosening the bolts on PRESSURE's gaming chair. Finally when both flags are in motion, half the team becomes afk when a certain somebody farts & only the most determined continue.
Fire 🔥 trucks 🛻 are actually water 💦 trucks
[IOD]Snips wrote:
Need everybody to start buying powerball lottery tickets. Would like the winner to pledge to create a Drippy's underground survival bunker for the entire community. Deep underground we'd have hundreds of desktop computers connected to a never ending LAN party.

While the world above is burning & on fire, we will be free to act like the children that we are. Somebody putting scotch tape under UPSETs mouse, somebody loosening the bolts on PRESSURE's gaming chair. Finally when both flags are in motion, half the team becomes afk when a certain somebody farts & only the most determined continue.

Sort of like this pic but more naked? https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/p6vw9...
Imagine how much electricity it would take to power that many CRT monitors. Yeah a bit odd they're shirtless too, guess it's due to the heat. The smell of hotpockets & body odor
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in