Dear (18%)

To (12%)

Iggy (12%)

Y (12%)

Happy (12%)

O (12%)

Birthday (12%)

UUUUUUUUUU (12%)

Poll has ended (it ran for 14 days). 17 total votes.

If FB is correct Iggy is 57.

Congrats on living this long the odds weren't in your favor. Hope your legs grow back.
Happy Birthday IGG!
Happy Bday!
I love you guys! Each and every one of you! Yes, I'm 57 now, and Gaba, you're 100% correct in that the odds were stacked against me. But I made it.

I'll be doing a special "Birthday Edition" livestream tonight. I'll be on the server for a while, seeing what shenanigans I can get into...

I've got a pack of store bought cigarettes (a luxury for us), a bottle of "Pennsylvania Dutch Strawberries and Cream" liquor (basically a cheaper version of Tequilla Rose), and a bottle of my favorite beer, Spaten Oktoberfest.

We bought two of them yesterday, and one is already open. =D I swear, that's GOT to be Rose still looking out for me. That beer is usually sold out long before now.

So, anyone who wants to come join the stream, feel free to, or join the festivities on the server if there are slots open. I will be chatting with those in the livestream's chat window. I've got some Monster's, as well.

Here's a link to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@IggyStardust1967
Happy birthday Iggy! I'll be sure to get the message out in-game. :)
In console: hpkextract custom all

In your program folder, for instance: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Half-Life\tfc\hpklmps ...

There should be a bunch of .wad sprays. If you're looking for a particular one, you can select and drag them into Wally to view.

EDIT: "hpkextract custom all" is my go-to for "Did they really just do that?" sprays that I want to grab for posterity, haha.
Okay. I had no idea you could do that! Thanks!

Well, the stream is over... 4 hours and change worth... but it was fun as Hell!

Had a few people from different sources show up, and it was neat explaining to someone who never heard of TFC, some of the nuances of the game, and things particular to this server.

I'm STILL wondering if you guys somehow organized that.... or if that was something Drippy- did to both celebrate my birthday, but also mess with my head (it DID accomplish that, I might add).

Either way, I really DO appreciated the love shown. As much as I can be a cynical bastard, I can still enjoy the sentiment of those who actually care about me. Y'all know what this server and this community mean to me. Y'all show it year after year, and I hope that I can keep earning that love from you lot.
If everybody's spray was mine, then that was just coincidence or a glitch. :) (Or Drippy- was extremely on-the-ball and mangled all the sprays on the server within minutes of me showing up, haha.)
Which one of you mother fuckers ruined the color scheme in the poll its unbalanced. Someone unvote green.
Oh don't get me started.

forum.php?a=vt&f=4&t=18844
Iggy, you ever smoke American Spirit? That was my cigarette back in the day.
I asked about the price of those one time a few years ago, and they were like $12/pack back then. But I guess with all the Jew Gold you got, you can afford them. ;)

When we get Store Bought smokes, we get "Crowns" because they are the cheapest we can find $7.xx per pack. For the most part, I make my own with an electronic press/tube packer that Fred told me about a couple of years ago. Hardly ever jams, clears easily when it does, and doesn't make my arm go numb making hundreds of them a week.

Figure, $28 for a pound of tobacco and 500 tubes (2 1/2 cartons) per week is a helluva lot cheaper than $76/carton even for the cheap ones. At most, we'll get 3 packs on Friday (2 for me, 1 for her, because I smoke a lot more than she does).
Happy Birthday Iggy!
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
I asked about the price of those one time a few years ago, and they were like $12/pack back then. But I guess with all the Jew Gold you got, you can afford them. ;)

When we get Store Bought smokes, we get "Crowns" because they are the cheapest we can find $7.xx per pack. For the most part, I make my own with an electronic press/tube packer that Fred told me about a couple of years ago. Hardly ever jams, clears easily when it does, and doesn't make my arm go numb making hundreds of them a week.

Figure, $28 for a pound of tobacco and 500 tubes (2 1/2 cartons) per week is a helluva lot cheaper than $76/carton even for the cheap ones. At most, we'll get 3 packs on Friday (2 for me, 1 for her, because I smoke a lot more than she does).

I’ve been rolling my own but got a cheap plastic one that broke
Happy Birthday Ignorant_Florist
Happy B-Day!
Let's keep this thread going for another 362 days.
Thanks guys! =D

EmotionallyDisturbedParakeet wrote:
Ignorant_Florist wrote:

I’ve been rolling my own but got a cheap plastic one that broke

This is the one Fred told me about. It's even cheaper than when I bought it... so an even better deal.

https://www.amazon.com/Powermatic-Electric-Cigarette-Injecto...
Happy Birthday Iggy. Hope it's a great one.
Oh, great.... all y'all are gonne go full on "Fite" on me.... ain't you......
level1nobody wrote:
Happy Birthday Iggy. Hope it's a great one.

All of you out there not wishing Iggy a happy birthday... your silence is noted.
Happy birthday Iggy!
☝️ What nese said!
can we get someone to pitch in and vote for blue to make it equal colors. someone make a second account and try to vote blue. or get someone new to join the forums and vote for blue.

i want the colors to be equal. i must be progressive.
Voting pink until I get justice for Simon.
Dude you fucked the whole thing up you mother fucker.

Vote for blue you stupid fucking hippy asshole mother faggot I WANT THE COLORS TO BE EQUAL
oH YOU'RE oops caps you're not a new vote so it doesn't matter nvm. I think. 300mg edibles kicking in.
I voted Orange so now they are even
Shut up gaba
Oops.
Nookie wrote:
I voted Orange so now they are even
Shut up gaba

but its not even your vote needs to be on blue

If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in