Congrats to taylor swift…
General Discussion➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
For winning the superbowl according to my neighbor who made it his business to scream in the hallway while throwing out the trash from all the food him and his guests ordered. I guess people really butthurt about the Chiefs winning lol.
I would have preferred the 49ers. At least then, the Lions just blowing that fucking game wouldn't have stung so bad.

Plus I hate Mahomes...didn't until this year and his pissy attitude. Kelce trying to kill Andy Reid tonight just added to why I don't like them. I like Andy Reid tho...

The satanist hanging with Swift was an interesting wrinkle.
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1756888470599967000
New Orleans Saints fan, so I’m never happy 😁. Some good commercials this year. Enjoyed Dunkin’ Donuts and Verizon.
Glad the 49ers point after attempt was blocked as it made me win $400. Though I was rooting for the niners. But $400 is $400 and I dont like them that much.

LOL. I saw that this morning. I wonder which intern did this? How is this even still up or not addressed yet?
sports
Prelude to Agony wrote:

I don't understand why Ice Spice is popular. No talent hack. Because she has a big booty? It's stupid.

Also I don't understand why I know who Ice Spice is.
Is she a spice girl? My pop culture knowledge ends around 2007.
-[IBSC]-iLluSiON- wrote:

LOL. I saw that this morning. I wonder which intern did this? How is this even still up or not addressed yet?

Are those "error" LEDs?
JiK MAZZ wrote:
Is she a spice girl? My pop culture knowledge ends around 2007.

Nope. Probably wasn't even alive when they were thing.
-[IBSC]-iLluSiON- wrote:
Prelude to Agony wrote:

I don't understand why Ice Spice is popular. No talent hack. Because she has a big booty? It's stupid.

Also I don't understand why I know who Ice Spice is.

I didn't know who she was until Twitter this morning. I regret looking her up now.

With a song title of "Think U the Shit (Fart)", it's gotta be good. That's something MOD or Scatterbrain would put out and it would actually be dope.

I find it amusing they're embracing their devil worshipping these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou7c8Sg9YVg
Wow...I'm dumber for having watched part of that. At least 80's and 90's rap was good.
EmotionallyDisturbedParakeet wrote:
sports

you forgot the EA

and the "it's in the game"
Prelude to Agony wrote:
Wow...I'm dumber for having watched part of that. At least 80's and 90's rap was good.

Yes, absolute fucking garbage. Garbage song, garbage video, no talent.
The popular music industry is atrocious these days, and AI will start making better music.

Underground music is, and always will be, where true talent is at.
-[IBSC]-iLluSiON- wrote:

I heard about that.... but I gotta admit, "Dark Brandon" is definitely letting the hate flow through him.

That shit is hilarious!
-[IBSC]-iLluSiON- wrote:
Prelude to Agony wrote:

Yes, absolute fucking garbage. Garbage song, garbage video, no talent.
The popular music industry is atrocious these days, and AI will start making better music.

Underground music is, and always will be, where true talent is at.

All politics aside, I think we can ALL agree on that.
gg#4 wrote:
Glad the 49ers point after attempt was blocked as it made me win $400. Though I was rooting for the niners. But $400 is $400 and I dont like them that much.

sports

Shut up both of you virgins. No wonder you guys couldn't get chicks in high school.
You get chicks in high school? That's gross you're like 50 years old.
Gaba doesn't strike me as a spawts guy.
Which is rare in New England. Just about everyone up heah is a fan of some kind of spawt.

Patriots Dynasty
Red Sox winning multiple world series since 2004
Bruins consistently being good (haven't won since 2011 though)
Celtics consistently being good (this is their year)
New England Revolution (who cares about professional soccer in the US?)

A lot of my music friends hate sports though, so I get it. But baseball and basketball was a huge part of the first chunk of my life and I will never stop liking 'em. The sound of a baseball hitting a bat is the only ASMR that works on me. Cool. Story. Bro.
Also fuck the Chiefs

And fuck Draftkings because I was .5 points away from winning hundreds bucks
-[IBSC]-iLluSiON- wrote:
Which is rare in New England. Just about everyone up heah is a fan of some kind of spawt.

Patriots Dynasty

A lot of my music friends hate sports though, so I get it. But baseball and basketball was a huge part of the first chunk of my life and I will never stop liking 'em. The sound of a baseball hitting a bat is the only ASMR that works on me. Cool. Story. Bro.

Former ice hockey player actually
-[IBSC]-iLluSiON- wrote:

Patriots Dynasty

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-jiF5vYpQeQ
arguably one of the best bat crack sounds in history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl_J7vlORiY&t=184s
my youtube search history is full of things like "best bat cracks in baseball"
"best crowd reactions to homeruns"
"best cross diamond throws"
Haha. I had a feeling that was going to be Shohei. He has some of the best cracks ever.

https://twitter.com/MLB/status/1757144343658246537?t=iQLwhHJ...
Missiles
Former ice hockey player actually

I can see this now that I think of it. Plus... Maine. My son may be going to UMaine next year, maybe I will drop by and say hello.
just drive by his house and yell: "shut up gaba!!!". would probably be the best day ever.
-[IBSC]-iLluSiON- wrote:

Patriots Dynasty

Heh.... you want to talk about SPROTS..... (Rose used to call them that)

Baltimore born and raised. As a kid, we had:

Baltimore Orioles baseball team (still have them)

Baltimore Colts Football team (don't get me started on the Irsay family... lying cunts)

Baltimore Bullets Basketball team (another sprots team that up and left)

The Bullets left for somewhere else... my memory wants to say that they became the Washington Wizards... but I was never really into Basketball, so I'd have to look that one up.

The Colts.... (I'll try to restrict myself to only the facts of what happened, and resist the urge to cuss them out, and not mention my desire to urinate on Bob Irsay's headstone) ... Bob Irsay was on the Noon News, after rumours of him taking the team elsewhere, and clearly stating that he was NOT moving the team anywhere. Negotiations with the City of Baltimore were ongoing, and that eventually it would be worked out.

Come midnight, a fleet of Mayflower moving trucks were hauling the team's gear out of Baltimore, heading for Indianapolis. (I) found out the next morning on the news program what had happened the night before, and because I was a big Colts fan from the time I was able to walk..... I was devastated.

I have hated the Colts ever since that day in 1984, but the owners even more so.

Yes, we finally got a team back in 1996, but I still have a few "BALTIMORE Colts" items around here packed away.

MLB pissed me off when they had their big "Strike" over money... haven't been to a game since. In fact, the last time I went to an Orioles game, they were still playing at Memorial Stadium. Speaking of, I attended the final NFL game there, that involved the Ravens. I still have my ticket around here, somewhere. I've been to games at the Raven's new stadium.... but the only time I went to Oriole Park, was after a Raven's game and I pissed on their front gate.

Speaking of Strikes... the NFL lost me as a paying fan in 2011 when they pulled the same shit. Haven't spent a penny on them since. I didn't destroy what I'd already bought..... because that's just stupid. It's all packed away.
Prelude to Agony wrote:
I would have preferred the 49ers. At least then, the Lions just blowing that fucking game wouldn't have stung so bad.

Plus I hate Mahomes...didn't until this year and his pissy attitude. Kelce trying to kill Andy Reid tonight just added to why I don't like them. I like Andy Reid tho...

Lawl. Who's seen John Stewart's return to the Daily Show? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpBPm0b9deQ That was a breath of fresh air. Relevant to this thread, this cracked me up:
But it was really kind of a no-win for conservatives, because if the Chiefs lost, who wins? The People’s Communist Republic of Gay Pelosi-stan? It’s almost like the right’s ridiculous obsession with politicizing every aspect of American life ruins everything.

If this isn't behind a paywall for you, I found it thoughtful regarding the Kelce-Reid hate: https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2024/02/12/travis-kelc...
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in