Star wars battlefront collection
General Discussion➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
Alright.... who besides me bought into this re-issue?

It's still on a "Pre-Order Sale", if you want to get it cheaper than retail.

From what I've heard, it's gone through some updates, but I'm not sure I'd call it a Remaster at this point. 64 Player Online battles, plus the single player campaigns (which I'm looking most forward to), additional player characters that were created since the games were released, and some other goodies to make the $35 price tag worth it for both games.

It goes Live on Friday.... so.... I may or may not be on the server that day.... it depends on how hard that thing hooks me.

Being the Star Wars nut that I am, I'm definitely looking forward to checking it out. I have the originals, but with so many new features.... I'm excited to give them a try.

Anyone else?
Don't think I'm going to get this.
I have been playing the LEGO Skywalker Saga on Nintendo switch and it is fantastic and fun.
Saw this on Twitter/X today:

-10,000 people playing on launch night.
-Only has 3 servers that have 64 slots for a total of ~200 players.
-Multiplayer doesn't work otherwise.
-Price Tag of 35 USD

Jesus Christ I am so disappointed this is robbery, don't buy Star Wars Battlefront Classic Collection
I’m not too interested in buying it, but I still once in a while play BF 1 for PS 4 with my kids on survival mode. I find that very enjoyable.
The servers were brought online a little bit later. I don't think they expected everyone to jump online right when it launched.

I went to the single player mode so I can learn the controller, and what does what. I figure, if I'm gonna get my ass handed to me, I'd prefer to it not be online (even though I did record it).

Took 3 1/2 hours to download. THAT is what bugged me a bit... it should have installed before going Live, like other games do. That way you can play it when it goes Live.

Visually speaking, I like how it looks. The controls are "reverse" from what I'm used to, so it will take time to adapt to that. But otherwise, it seemed easy enough to learn.

I figure, given how everyone is losing their collective minds, give it a week or two before trying the online version, which will let me adapt to the controls, and give them time to patch the bugs.
You on fucking dial-up, peasant?
Nope. I just figured it was because of the sheer number of people downloading it right then.

Battlefront 1+2:
= 2.80 GiB + 11.07 GiB

Battlefront 1+2 Classic Collection:
= 72.58 GiB
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in