New puppy on the way...
General Discussion➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
So, long story short, my sister decided to try breeding Pekingese puppies. First time out, her "bitch" gave birth to 5 male puppies. Katina and I were hoping for a female (my sister DID promise us one of the puppies). Originally, we thought we'd wait to see what the second litter produced. Well, my sister (who refused to listen to her "baby brother" who doesn't know shit about shit)... she's decided to just offload these and be done with the idea.

I tried to tell her that (before doing this) she should get to know other breeders, get in good with them, and learn how THEY sell their puppies..... but what do I know? Apparently, nothing.

Anyway, Katina and I opted to take one of the boys since it looked like our only opportunity to get one of the ones her dog had. Free, of course (we ARE family, after all)... and because one of the 5 has a "different" coat than the rest, my sister is keeping that one. So, we're getting the one in the photo below.

My sister usually comes up to visit this time of year, but being unable to sell all of the remaining puppies is preventing that for the time being. She doesn't trust her son to come over and take care of them multiple times per day, and she doesn't want to bring them all with her.

She did manage to sell one of them, so there are two remaining to be sold.

Katina and I have been trying to figure out if we could afford to drive down there and pick him up, but we'd also have to bring our poodle with us (he is on medication for his heart, and needs to pee often, plus he needs to be fed wet food 3-4 times per day since he's lost many of his teeth... he IS 15 years old, now)... so that's another complication.

But anyway.... here's the soon to be "newest" Linde added to our little 4-legged kids. We are naming him "Bray" (after the wrestler who died last year).

Isn't he a cute little shit?

https://imgur.com/a/JSj2DnG
Call the dog "gordo" after Gordon Freeman?

Or more dog names:
Boo Boo Dog
("Boo Boo just made a Poo Poo, Good You You!")

Voidog
Rup-puppy
Creppy Young Nibbler
(changed to Creepy Old Nibbler after he's older)

Upset (because you're always made at this dog)

Or just name the dog Gaba?
"Holy shit Gaba just pee'd behind our sofa again. Gaba just took a shit in your other shoe too."

No but in all seriousness congratulations, animals always bring joy to people. I hope you find the opportunity to pick him up, he looks very cute!
Cute pupito iggmeister.

"Holy shit Gaba just pee'd behind our sofa again. Gaba just took a shit in your other shoe too."

But gaba the dog has been at the vet all day.
(Normally I'd make fun of you for having a small dog but I've been too much of a dick lately and am trying to balance things out, but I thought about it).
He's a cutie

Good luck with him
[IOD]Snips wrote:
Call the dog "gordo" after Gordon Freeman?

Or more dog names:
Boo Boo Dog
("Boo Boo just made a Poo Poo, Good You You!")

Voidog
Rup-puppy
Creppy Young Nibbler
(changed to Creepy Old Nibbler after he's older)

Upset (because you're always made at this dog)

No but in all seriousness congratulations, animals always bring joy to people. I hope you find the opportunity to pick him up, he looks very cute!

The most obvious,,,,BrownDog lol.

Cute puppers!
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in