Iran launched drones at israel
General Discussion➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
Things are about to get even worse over there.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/

Tried to make it clickable but not working...
Have you use the www.blahblah.com tags bro.

I saw the initial WSJ report saying Iran was going to attack within 48 hours. I thought that a piss poor plan to attack when your enemy is at heightened readiness but here we are. Playing devil's advocate (I'm here in Israel) attacking the consular section of the Iranian embassy in Syria was probably not the best decision in the world.

I was hoping things would die down a bit before Passover but that is looking to not be the case.
GeneralYeargan wrote:

The world really needs to stop giving Activision/ Blizzard more ideas for CoD games....
Ya it was kinda weird to give all that time for Israel to prepare but atleast they have everything in place and I believe the U.S has moved some assets to help intercept missiles ect.

Crazy times.

Stay safe over there.
XenOz3r0xT wrote:
GeneralYeargan wrote:

The world really needs to stop giving Activision/ Blizzard more ideas for CoD games....

Lol
Backalleybuttlove wrote:
Have you use the www.blahblah.com tags bro.

I saw the initial WSJ report saying Iran was going to attack within 48 hours. I thought that a piss poor plan to attack when your enemy is at heightened readiness but here we are. Playing devil's advocate (I'm here in Israel) attacking the consular section of the Iranian embassy in Syria was probably not the best decision in the world.

I was hoping things would die down a bit before Passover but that is looking to not be the case.

To be fair, you Jews don't believe Jesus was the Savior... so you had to set something up to Passover something else in order to appropriate the holiday....

So, now you've got Iranian drones passing over the border.

Hope you're happy.

:P
I was so preoccupied with whether or not the U.S. could get us into World War 3, I didn't stop to think if Israel would get us into World War 3.
I hope it doesn’t escalate to full scare war. But I also hope Israel launches another strategic hit and takes out a few more Iranian military officials as a “fuck you, you can’t do shit to us but we can rake you over the coals” message.
I'm sure Biden will give Iran a stern "talking to" that'll have them shaking in their sheets.
Yeah probably. Remind me what did the fat dolt caked in layers of bronzer do when Iran attacked US airbases in 2020?
^Well I'll remind you, but you'll probably forget, Amnesia.

Bad orange man was the instigator in that fracas when he killed Soleimani. The attack on the bases was [the expected] retaliation. Zero U.S. servicemen were killed during that strike.

If that were chess, Orange man took the queen without giving up even a pawn.
A little Tom Lehrer to cheer us up. https://youtu.be/frAEmhqdLFs?si=jhEbWjj5AHiDwOOq
JiK MAZZ wrote:
I hope it doesn’t escalate to full scare war. But I also hope Israel launches another strategic hit and takes out a few more Iranian military officials as a “fuck you, you can’t do shit to us but we can rake you over the coals” message.

I feel sort of in a way we did that with our defense against the missile attack. Playing devil's advocate, we have to consider that killing that general in what was the consular section of the Iranian embassy was a pretty ballsy move. An embassy of course is considered foreign soil with respect its host country. We could split cunt hairs over whether the consular section constitutes the same legal definition as an embassy but the Iranians considered it an attack on their soil. So Israel has a successful attack on an Iranian consulate/embassay in Syria and takes out a general using one or a couple missiles. Iran takes over a ship owned by an Israeli and spergs out launching hundreds of drones and cruise missiles with 99% of them intercepted. The only damage done was seriously wounding a Bedouin girl and some minor damage to a military base. Apparently most of the ordinances landed short. Iran looks pretty bad right now. You have to chose your battles. If I were in charge I'd say our reaction is coming any day now but hold off until Iran does another stupid move.

@Iggy, nice passover joke.
Thanks, man. It's nice to be appreciated. =D

On topic: It looks like Iran was basically "making a statement" in sending that ordinance to Israel. They announced it ahead of time, likely knowing it would be intercepted (98% of it was, right?), and only minor damage caused overall.

Kinda like "You took a swing at us, we take a swing at you" kinda deal.

If Israel isn't actually looking to widen the conflict, they'll do nothing at this point. They took out an Iranian general, and only got minor damage in return. If they ARE looking to widen the conflict.... then they'll do something stupid. Iran "considers the matter closed".

But with Bibi in charge, who can really say? It's going to be an interesting year.
Zero U.S. servicemen were killed during that strike.

But numerous reports of TBI from the explosions.
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
Thanks, man. It's nice to be appreciated. =D

On topic: It looks like Iran was basically "making a statement" in sending that ordinance to Israel. They announced it ahead of time, likely knowing it would be intercepted (98% of it was, right?), and only minor damage caused overall.

Kinda like "You took a swing at us, we take a swing at you" kinda deal.

If Israel isn't actually looking to widen the conflict, they'll do nothing at this point. They took out an Iranian general, and only got minor damage in return. If they ARE looking to widen the conflict.... then they'll do something stupid. Iran "considers the matter closed".

But with Bibi in charge, who can really say? It's going to be an interesting year.

That's how I see it. They took out a couple of pawns, we took out a knight and a rook.
Babl not to be a dick but I don't like supporting you. You get us into trouble with the sand darkies. Gettin sick of it. I wish you had less money and influence over my guvnuhs
Nah..your lucky Israel exists to soak up all that hate and attention, otherwise they would be coming much harder at everyone else.
Hi elf poo, good to see you in game more regularly again and also forums.

Now stop contradicting me I will fight you so hard.
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in