Here at LunaticRage.com, we are careful with your personal data. We will treat it with love and care and not put it through things like the shredder or feed it to dogs.
- Routine data is collected as part of running a web server: The IP Address that requests are sent from, useragent and referrer information provided by your web browser.
- Routine data from the Game Server: The IP Address and port you connect from, your STEAM ID, your player name, chat lines said, and notable game actions you perform while playing are logged. Geolocation and VPN/Proxy status is also gathered from the IP Address for the purposes of ban enforcement.
- Additional data from the Half-Life client is checked for fairness and to help you have a good experience. This data is not stored. These are the client variables: rate, ex_interp, tracerlength, tracerspeed, traceroffset, traceralpha
- Game actions (such as kills and deaths) and player names used are correlated and published on this website at the D2F stats page -- these are identified by your STEAM ID.
- You may optionally create an account on this website and enter additional details about yourself that you would like published. You may control this information on your preferences page.
- Any data you post to the Forums is kept. The IP address you post from is logged, but not published.
- Cookies are used only for session tracking and user logins on this site, and are restricted to this site.
Data shared with other parties:
- None. Data published on the website is routinely indexed by various search engines and should be considered public, but unpublished information is neither shared nor sold. This isn't Grandpa's Social Media site.
- For questions/comments email tfc (at) lunaticrage.com