When is this shit gonna stop?
Whiners Corner➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/minnesota-police-shoot-k...
then cops wanna beg for money to buy kevlar?
foh...die like the rest of us!

*no offense PTA
"How many innocent people gotta be killed by cops then it's the victims fault"

https://youtu.be/T3Hi6Dgq8gUV
there's a reason I am red flagged anytime they run my name..we will fucking fight..I give less than a fuck...you got a badge on, that's a fucking target...fortunately or unfortunately I'm white so I will survive the experience...but fuck a cop
and in case anyone is wondering...we're mutual combatants as long as I don't reach for their gun...some shit is taboo...these fucks have some training...but a punch to the jaw is amazing...i've had my ass kicked...but I've definitely handed out more than I've recieved
kyree wrote:
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/minnesota-police-shoot-k...
then cops wanna beg for money to buy kevlar?
foh...die like the rest of us!

*no offense PTA

LMAO. To each their own man.

All I can do is shrug at this point; my countdown has started. To quote Sgt. Murtaugh, "I'm too old for this shit."
Who's gonna be the one to tell him whites get killed by cops too
is that the hill you wanna die on?
nowhere in this article was race implied...good way to show your colors
chase away any doubt we have about you asshole!
fuck both of you..I'd stomp him while your fat ass watches....fuck around and find out..I travel and fight
show my colors? are you just one of those libs who call everyone racist because that's what you really are inside?

what do you mean nowhere in this article was race implied. You're implying at yet "another" black man was killed by cops. He resisted arrest, had an outstanding warrent and got back into his car like wtf you think is going to happen, you're either gonna get tased or shot and unfortunately it was the latter.
where the fuck was a black man mentioned?
bella wrote:
show my colors? are you just one of those libs who call everyone racist because that's what you really are inside?

what do you mean nowhere in this article was race implied. You're implying at yet "another" black man was killed by cops. He resisted arrest, had an outstanding warrent and got back into his car like wtf you think is going to happen, you're either gonna get tased or shot and unfortunately it was the latter.

assume one time where I sit...fucking cunt...don't be stupid cunt
kyree wrote:
where the fuck was a black man mentioned?

The police chief in a Minneapolis suburb where a Black man was fatally shot during a traffic stop says he believes the officer who fired intended to use a Taser, not a handgun

Not sure if you're blind or just trolling so I'll just leave that there
Wow, such rage. You couldn’t pay me to be a cop. I tip my hat to all the good cops out there for performing the most thankless job in America.
I read something different..there wasn't a race mentioned...maybe an updated post...but foh...quit killing people
qualified immunity...this is why I fight cops every chance I get
I find it amusing..you had to speak on white people...
I can beat a cops ass and survive the experience but if I was black i'd die from lead poisoning
Help wrote:
Wow, such rage. You couldn’t pay me to be a cop. I tip my hat to all the good cops out there for performing the most thankless job in America.

why the fuck would you wanna be a cop?
unthankless job...cuz they are garbage..the biggest organized gang in the country
I'd kill another cop instead of a pedophile
kyree wrote:
fuck both of you..I'd stomp him while your fat ass watches....fuck around and find out..I travel and fight

Actually dude, you did say that because you're white, you'd survive. I think that was what Bella was referring to, anyway.

But, as I said man, some people hate cops, I get it. I'm not out to change minds at this point. I'm looking to walk and do something different cos I'm not in the same space anymore.
kyree wrote:
I read something different..there wasn't a race mentioned...maybe an updated post...but foh...quit killing people
I can beat a cops ass and survive the experience but if I was black i'd die from lead poisoning

Wow you're so tough rofl. You couldn't survive one ride along with a cop
kyree wrote:
I'd kill another cop over a pedophile

Hope you're never around kids sicko
bella wrote:
kyree wrote:

Wow you're so tough rofl. You couldn't survive one ride along with a cop

you have no idea kid
bella wrote:
kyree wrote:

why would I wanna be around your kids...way to make this weird bitch
bella wrote:
kyree wrote:

we can go back and forth bitch...but imma make you regret it
kyree wrote:
bella wrote:
kyree wrote:

imagine your fat face being attractive to anyone...wanna keep going?
we can attack your flabby tits next...wanna play?
kyree wrote:
bella wrote:
kyree wrote:

I guess you really do have a reading problem, I said kids In general, lol you'd have to pry my gun from my cold dead hands to get to my kid

I really think you need to get your rage checked. Take care
kyree wrote:
we can attack your flabby tits next...wanna play?

don't get yourself into a fight you can't defend yourself in
bella wrote:
kyree wrote:
bella wrote:

I guess you really do have a reading problem, I said kids In general, lol you'd have to pry my gun from my cold dead hands to get to my kid

now we;re gonna be passsive? fucking clown shoes
bella wrote:
kyree wrote:
bella wrote:

holy shit..I just reread this garbage..you think threatening me with a gun would stop me...you obviously don't know me...don't get wrapped up in duct tape wondering how we got there..stop while you're behind

fucking crickets
Prelude to Agony wrote:
kyree wrote:

Actually dude, you did say that because you're white, you'd survive. I think that was what Bella was referring to, anyway.

But, as I said man, some people hate cops, I get it. I'm not out to change minds at this point. I'm looking to walk and do something different cos I'm not in the same space anymore.

I missed this Sir, and I know you;re trying to make a difference
Thanks man. I do my best.

I hope you're well :)
Imma dick, and I will die that way..it;s not that I don't appreciate your service..I just hate it ....
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in