Banned during play.
Whiners Corner➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
I merely mentioned that we had a spy nading the main spawn. Comment on voice was merely for information to my team. NOT A WHINE. I consider this ADMIN ABUSE. I was kicked right after I killed the admin in fair fighting. Please re-instate. Playing as JackHammer.
Ey JackHammer ^__^ I have a side question >__< if ya don't mind...

I'm not sure why you always type 'Dead' in public chat after each frag you make.
I can imagine the reasons as to why, but it's a bit spammy I feel >:p It would indeed be a problem if more players did that, then I would miss out on comms in Team Chat (Defense) for example.

It's not as bad as let's say joining in on the Random Politics chat we got going at times ;)

Anyways, hope your issue gets resolved ^__^
Mic whine extraordinaire
It's probably to do with you spamming a "Dead!" bind in mm1 every time you make a kill. Presumably you're trying to compensate for how godawful you are.
I'm sure its irritating to those I kill. Especially those damnable snipers. However, to show the spirit of good sportsmanship, I will remove the bind. Its served its purpose. Next time a simple admin request would be more polite. If you want us to have good manners, then do so likewise.

As far as the horribleness of my play, if I seldom killed anyone the bind wouldn't be so irritating ;) Haven't seen you in awhile Nug; hiding from me?
it really triggers me when i see people act so rational and civil i want to hurt you so baaaaad you fat fucking dork.

okay deep breath...deep breath...stop tugging at the leash...happy thoughts...SQUIRREL
Mackrammit wrote:
I'm sure its irritating to those I kill. Especially those damnable snipers. However, to show the spirit of good sportsmanship, I will remove the bind. Its served its purpose. Next time a simple admin request would be more polite. If you want us to have good manners, then do so likewise.

As far as the horribleness of my play, if I seldom killed anyone the bind wouldn't be so irritating ;) Haven't seen you in awhile Nug; hiding from me?

Hey, you're just lucky we don't find you in real life and shoot you like real police do.
Cue kyree scream fest.
Mackrammit wrote:

I was just pulling your leg. Not hiding as I've wiped you out numerous times in recent days. Wink wink nudge nudge.
Help wrote:
Cue kyree scream fest.

yeah cuz imma pig killing people indiscriminately and don't know the weight difference between a pistol and a tazer
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in