[Poll] You decide!
Whiners Corner➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
Poll: Cheap or collateral damage?

Cheap Kill (65%)

Collateral Damage (35%)

Poll has ended (it ran for 7 days). 17 total votes.

CPAV, ROFL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXbOqxs0Iko
It may have been that same match that I left main spawn and stepped in ALL OF THE FIRE. Stacked effect of napalm and incendiary cannon most likely. Died instantly. Zero chance of surviving that.
shut up lg (i voted cheap kill)
which team mate was playing from/ retreating to spawn the entire match?

i really love these clips, cherry picked without context.

i also remember the word EXCESSIVE in the MotD. So if one off, chasing a spawn hugger, i say valid, but i won't vote without more data.

He had no reason to continue his attack when he saw you. He’s known to spam his napalm at the exit too and camp the general area.
I think a third of the red team was spamming the spawn.
You type so slow. Type in console next time then just hit up arrow home and ! you old dinosaur.

This is a rarity that I agree with LG. Cheap kill.
Any frag a Pyro makes is legit. They're so hard to come by that they should have a license to achieve them any way that they can.

The most egregious part of this vid is the pubchat callout rather than a successful report. LOL
drippy- wrote:

That many usually means they were targeting a "Spawn Hugger"....

Am I close?
O_C_D wrote:
which team mate was playing from/ retreating to spawn the entire match?

i really love these clips, cherry picked without context.

i also remember the word EXCESSIVE in the MotD. So if one off, chasing a spawn hugger, i say valid, but i won't vote without more data.

WTF do you mean cherry-picked? What else do you want to see? I can only show you what happens from spawn to death. Please elaborate.
See my post above yours, LG.

Was there someone playing from Spawn, or Spawn-hugging, attracting the spam and "follow them in" tactics?

If there was, blame the team mate that attracted it, not those who target them.

Also, when using the flame thrower, it CAN be difficult to see what you are doing. It looked to me like he was still targeting the person he chased in, but may have accidentally had you in his sights for a moment. Still, blame the person who let him in there.
Ah, so if I follow someone into the respawn, everyone in that respawn is fair game. Gotcha!
Yesterday I was chasing a teammate around the enemy 2nd floor trying to heal them. For whatever reason, they backed into the corner at enemy spawn exit. Right when I got to them, they scooted out of the way and I infected someone leaving their spawn. ?
drippy- wrote:

a think the red of the third spamming was the I spawn.
Matt_tfc wrote:
Ah, so if I follow someone into the respawn, everyone in that respawn is fair game. Gotcha!

Leave it to you....

No... IF a large portion of your screen is blocked by flames, you MAY get away with not recognizing who is who...

Or not, if you want to be a prick about it.

YMMV.
Matt_tfc wrote:

No, this applies to the ENEMY spawn.
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
Matt_tfc wrote:

Leave it to you....

No... IF a large portion of your screen is blocked by flames, you MAY get away with not recognizing who is who...

YMMV.

So pyro's are exempt from being banned for killing fresh spawns because they shoot flames.

Once again, thanks for clearing that up!

P.S. I have no idea what 'YMMV.' means.
Keep looking for the line to cross. You'll find it.
Classic LG crying, "cheap kill" as he sits back and does absolutely nothing about the enemy in the respawn. Looks like the pyro followed someone "in game" looking for health packs.

Doesn't the rules say "excessive" with regarding to spam?

Are you playing the game in software render mode? Bruh...
Let's see it at 25% speed. https://youtu.be/nuclQNuvMKw
As we all know he was chased in. At 19-22 seconds in, he finishes me off. His target is healing to the right of me.
I was never a target I did not engage him.

If you chase someone into main, you better only kill your target and should be held accountable if an innocent player gets killed.
gg#4 wrote:
You type so slow. Type in console next time then just hit up arrow home and ! you old dinosaur.

This is a rarity that I agree with LG. Cheap kill.

I guess I better not apply for that secretarial job...
Matt_tfc wrote:
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
Matt_tfc wrote:

Leave it to you....

YMMV.

So pyro's are exempt from being banned for killing fresh spawns because they shoot flames.

Your Mileage May Vary or Young Men Make Veal probably the latter
LGMB95033 wrote:
Let's see it at 25% speed. https://youtu.be/nuclQNuvMKw
As we all know he was chased in. At 19-22 seconds in, he finishes me off. His target is healing to the right of me.
I was never a target I did not engage him.

If you chase someone into main, you better only kill your target and should be held accountable if an innocent player gets killed.

I know I’m not a very good player, but if I happen to get into the opposite teams spawn, I tend to panic a bit, sometimes throwing an emp at to entrances instead of a regular grenade, or just doing dumb shit in general. Maybe that happened in this case.
EmotionallyDisturbedParakeet wrote:
Matt_tfc wrote:
Ignorant_Florist wrote:

Leave it to you....

YMMV.

Damnit gaba-waba, You Make Me Vomit.
EmotionallyDisturbedParakeet wrote:
Matt_tfc wrote:
Ignorant_Florist wrote:

Leave it to you....

YMMV.

Yo Momma Moves Vixens.
are you playing in software mode like.. unironically?
Stfu blorp
Ultra, super cheap...
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in