[Poll] What really happened with paul pelosi?
Whiners Corner➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
Poll: What explains the attack on Paul Pelosi?

FBI/CIA/NSA/Deep State gayop (8%)

Drug fueled sodomy session gone bad (33%)

Violent racist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, etc. MAGA nazi, duh! (58%)

Random homeless guy

Poll has ended (it ran for 14 days). 12 total votes.

So Paul Pelosi got attacked by some guy with a hammer. This of course has gotten a lot of people's attention. To the extent that Hillary Clinton tweeted boilerplate blaming Trump/Republicans and January 6th. To which Elon Musk replied that there was something more going on. That being things like first the police saying there was a third person that opened the door, then retracting that. Then there's Paul's 911 call where he first said he didn't know the guy, then says he's a friend. Then there's the fact that this not only wealthy neighborhood but one that houses the 3rd most powerful person. Where was the security. Then there's the picture of the broken glass from the window... there's a lot of glass on the outside. Wouldn't there be more glass on the inside if the window was broken from the outside? Then there's the phone call, Paul got to take a "bathroom break." Apparently they were both in their underwear.

Certain people are going to want to run with the, "he's a violent right winger" for obvious reasons. Sure, he did have those websites, but archive.org suggests that they were created shortly before the attack and then taken done shortly after. So maybe that's somewhat shaky, but it's been confirmed that the guy was at some nudist commune in Berkeley. I just don't quite associated Berkeley nudist commune with MAGA republicans.

As tempting as it is to say this was a deep state conspiracy, frankly, I think this was just some random homeless guy with mental health issues. All the drugs and orgies just got to him and wasn't doing it for him. He needed another rush, so why not hammer the face of the husband of the 3rd most powerful person in America?

https://youtu.be/nQgO1uKMxWw
There were two gay dudes with old man Pelosi. They were having a great time, poppers and weird sex etc. Pelosi then told the rent boys that he wasn’t paying them, one of them got violent and the other called the cops. The cops were let in to the house, by one of the gay dudes, and were met with the scene of Pelosi and the one of the gay dudes going at it with hammers. The smashed patio door was done after the fact, as part of the narrative to shift blame away from gay dudes having sex, to MAGA, Jan 6 bullshit. Oh, yes.. mid term elections are coming up.

In short, it’s another leftist agenda to garner votes in the upcoming elections.
^^^
So...the cops let you go?
If this was politically motivated, I would not be shocked to learn that this attack came from the left.
https://t.co/9AU7bznQUm
ITT: Hitz and BABL trying to out-retard each other. Surprised that you dolts haven't accused him of doing it to himself yet.
level1nobody wrote:
If this was politically motivated, I would not be shocked to learn that this attack came from the left.

If the "Where's NANCY!?" turns out to be true, I'd say it's politically motivated.

I don't care which "side" it came from (or was directed against), it's not acceptable. And yes, I said it when Kathy Griffin posted that pic of her holding Trump's severed head, and when threats were made against Mike Pence on January 6.

What I want to know is why Old Man Pelosi didn't bust a cap in this guy's face.
angry_salad wrote:
ITT: Hitz and BABL trying to out-retard each other. Surprised that you dolts haven't accused him of doing it to himself yet.

Ala Jussi Smullet?
Prelude to Agony wrote:
https://t.co/9AU7bznQUm

Thanks, PTA! That's going to make some interesting reading.
Anyone see the connection to the Beatles?
George Harrison?

Or does Nancy think she's more popular than Jesus Christ?
moose poop wrote:
Anyone see the connection to the Beatles?

No? But I do see one with Freddie Kruger...
Max....

@level it was John that was bigger than JC
level1nobody wrote:

https://youtu.be/e7OLFRhH318
really wanna meet some of you in real life and settle an internet argument with a fist fight or hammer to the face.

speaking of hammer to the face, don't google '3 guys 1 hammer' you wont' sleep good.
angry_salad wrote:

Uh oh, here comes the green-haired, soy boy brigade. Stop believing the “news” and start asking questions. The Pelosi house has armed guards outside it 24/7. Isn’t that worth asking questions about? i.e. how did this guy get past them? Old Man Pelosi himself told the po-po he was a friend. They were both in their undies. No questions yet?
Kinda wonder what Drippy makes of what has happened to his forums the last few years.
https://i.imgur.com/VruJLuk.gif
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
level1nobody wrote:

https://youtu.be/e7OLFRhH318

Jesus christ...how can you listen to that guy talk?

I read the affidavit, which is likely what he did, then went on with his opinions.

Still, I'd be reluctant to jump right or left here. It's getting to a point these days where we're accepting circumstantially evidence that supports one position, but no one is taking a deep dive to find out if it's actually the case or not.

Remember when they actually sent in a psychologist, and they would spend hours trying to get to the root of the behavior? It's like they've said 'fuck it, good enough' as they window shop a perps life...

edit: I think what needs to happen is they release the body cam footage and be transparent about it. You wanted them, so let's see them.

Yes, they can be redacted, but it would clear a number of things up, IMO.
[SHS]Hitz wrote:
Stop believing the “news” and start asking questions. The Pelosi house has armed guards outside it 24/7. Isn’t that worth asking questions about? i.e. how did this guy get past them? Old Man Pelosi himself told the po-po he was a friend. They were both in their undies. No questions yet?

Just wondering: what is the basis of your statement that congressmembers' family or significant other have "The Pelosi house has armed guards outside it 24/7."?

Is this just your belief or did you read something that gave you this information? If this is not true, does your opinion change?
[SHS]Hitz wrote:
angry_salad wrote:

Uh oh, here comes the green-haired, soy boy brigade. Stop believing the “news” and start asking questions. The Pelosi house has armed guards outside it 24/7. Isn’t that worth asking questions about? i.e. how did this guy get past them? Old Man Pelosi himself told the po-po he was a friend. They were both in their undies. No questions yet?

Since 2016 the media has gotten it wrong so much. Look at Russia collusion, Russia paying bounties on US troops in Afghanistan, Hunter Biden's laptop being Russia disinformation, Epstein's "suicide," Jussie Smollet, the black NASCAR driver and the garage pull cord that wasn't a noose, and of course the Manhattan project level coordination of government, corporations, media and social media to convince people to get vaccinated and vilify anyone with any legitimate reservations as crackpot conspiracy theorists. Now we have that Atlantic article asking for a "Covid amnesty." "Whoops, Pfizer got it wrong but got $100 billion and you didn't want to get vaxxed and got fired but hey let's all forgive and forget and sing kumbaya!"

This story stinks like the Smollet story stank. Just like two MAGA Republicans walking around Chicago at 2am with MAGA hats on in the sub-zero temperatures didn't make sense neither does this story. That's why I'm changing my vote to deep state gayop. Crazy you say? https://www.npr.org/2022/04/08/1091769554/2-found-not-guilty... Please God someone bitch about the source being NPR. The FBI was so involved in entrapping people in the Whitmer plot that some of the people were found not guilty and others had mistrials. So yeah, I'm going to have to go with deep state gayop to take heat off of Paul's DUI and manipulate the public's emotions before the mid-term elections.
"The FBI was so involved in entrapping people in the Whitmer plot that some of the people were found not guilty and others had mistrials."

You wouldn't omit anything, right?

https://www.npr.org/2022/10/26/1131607112/michigan-governor-...
Fox and Barry Croft Jr. were convicted of a kidnapping conspiracy in federal court in August. Daniel Harris and Brandon Caserta were acquitted last spring. Ty Garbin and Kaleb Franks pleaded guilty.
"Show me the man and I'll show you the crime."

I think at this point all this "Russia this, Russia that" is just a projection.
It has nothing to do with the system of justice; this has to do with your lack of integrity.
What about the rest of what BABL said?
Yes, there were guilty pleas and convictions. Never said there wasn't. My focus was on the mistrials and not guilty verdicts to illustrate my point that the FBI engaged in a conspiracy to entrap people and likely with impunity. It also calls into question the other guilty pleas and guilty verdicts.
level1nobody wrote:
What about the rest of what BABL said?

What about it. That was not what I was asking about. I disagree with his statement, but arguing about his opinion is silly. I asked about his statement of fact and if was accurate; because he has a habit of providing only partial facts. So when you provide a fact or the factual basis for a proposition you propose as being true, accurate or correct and you cherry pick it - or if not complete, it is misleading. You know,...mis-information. And that was my point, the he was misrepresenting the truth of the matter.

Backalleybuttlove wrote:
Yes, there were guilty pleas and convictions. Never said there wasn't. My focus was on the mistrials and not guilty verdicts to illustrate my point that the FBI engaged in a conspiracy to entrap people and likely with impunity. It also calls into question the other guilty pleas and guilty verdicts.

By cherry picking the favorable facts and not all the facts, does that not inherently diminish the validity of your point? If your argument is with the FBI, then maybe be forthright and say, while there were convictions there seems to be a mischarge of justice in that ....
Okay, that's fair, I'll try to be more precise next time.

Now if only people with real power, you know, the Fauci's, the media, big pharma, et al. of the world were held to the standards of accountability like the intellectual circle jerk on these forums then maybe the world would be somewhat a better place.
moose poop wrote:
[SHS]Hitz wrote:
Stop believing the “news” and start asking questions. The Pelosi house has armed guards outside it 24/7. Isn’t that worth asking questions about? i.e. how did this guy get past them? Old Man Pelosi himself told the po-po he was a friend. They were both in their undies. No questions yet?

Just wondering: what is the basis of your statement that congressmembers' family or significant other have "The Pelosi house has armed guards outside it 24/7."?

Is this just your belief or did you read something that gave you this information? If this is not true, does your opinion change?

Pelosi is 3rd in line to the Presidency. Even as a Brit, I know she’s going to get SS protection. The media says she has SS protection. Google maps shows her house under SS protection. So, I’m presuming there were SS agents present at the time of this “attack”. I think that’s a fair assumption and something worth questioning.

The rumour going around that she lives in a gated community seems to be false though, as it’s just a residential area, albeit a VERY expensive area.
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in