[Poll] I have to know....
Whiners Corner➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
Poll: Which one?

Boy (33%)

Girl (27%)

Unknown (40%)

Poll has ended (it ran for 14 days). 15 total votes.

What is tanya? I do not remember if tanya is a girl or guy. Just curious after all these years.
Tanya is male
Why is there such hate for Tanya?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtBKORbKSFU
Why are y'all assuming Tanya's gender? That's not cool, ya know.

Besides.... there aren't enough slots in the poll for all of the current 2022 active genders list.
I don't hate Tanya but there's kind of a limit to the amount of shit-talking and taking your own team to task that a perma-D player can do without getting some blowback. ? Or as I put it, it's always basement D that roars the loudest.

I'm actually happy to have a couple career defense players like Tanya on my team, because I know they'll cover choke points like it's their life mission. But it's the number of never-offense players on a team that can be frustrating. When you have a soldier, demo and a heavy nut-to-butt in both the ele and spiral plus three on basement D, you know your team is never reaching the enemy flag.

Maintained proximity to the womb (basement resupply) also factors in. I think we're all familiar with this sound when you get to top elevator:

CLINK-clink-ᶜˡᶦⁿᵏ
​ ​ ​ ​CLINK-clink-ᶜˡᶦⁿᵏ
​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​CLINK-clink-ᶜˡᶦⁿᵏ ...boom
​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​CLINK-clink-ᶜˡᶦⁿᵏ ...boom
​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​[door opens, closes] ...boom
​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​[door opens, closes] ...boom
​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​CLINK-clink-ᶜˡᶦⁿᵏ ...boom
​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​CLINK-clink-ᶜˡᶦⁿᵏ ...boom
​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​CLINK-clink-ᶜˡᶦⁿᵏ ...boom
​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​CLINK-clink-ᶜˡᶦⁿᵏ ...boom
I don’t dislike Tanya, I like winding her/him/it up though. He stands inside the lower resupply, bitching about people not defending. I’m talking INSIDE, with the door closed… not even making use of the turret. I call him out on it and get a mouthful of playful abuse back. It’s all good.

I DO get the feeling that Tanya is just trying to up his dispenser kill count though, as he’ll stand there, like a statue, bottom elevator, ready to blow the dispenser and get up that dispenser kill scoreboard. He can do that for 30 minutes straight. Just standing there.. like he’s frozen in time.
I never liked having Tanya on my team. Any player that just stares at the bottom elevator shaft while the flag is being taken in the basement and does nothing is bloody useless.

I do not care for positional defensive players that don’t adapt to what the team needs.

Sorry, I’m being cranky lol.
At least you know the bottom ele will have a sg and dispenser when they are on your team and they don’t get all butt hurt when you talk trash to it
Guys…..I don’t give a shit if you all like Tanya, fantasize about Tanya, or hate Tanya. Just wanted to know if Tanya is a female or a male. It would help me with insulting Tanya better if I understood what Tanya is. I don’t want this to be a Tanya bashing thread even though I know we all do that in game chat. Fags <3
and nobody gives a shit if all you wanted to know was their gender. just refer to tanya as 'it,' because regardless of gender they aren't a real fucking human being. f3gg|T
EmotionallyDisturbedParakeet wrote:
At least you know the bottom ele will have a sg and dispenser when they are on your team and they don’t get all butt hurt when you talk trash to it

Until you destroy his/her teleporter too many times... then the SG goes in SS Respawn.

That's when it's REALLY helpful!
I haven’t seen that in a while but yeah
level1nobody wrote:
I don't hate Tanya but there's kind of a limit to the amount of shit-talking and taking your own team to task that a perma-D player can do without getting some blowback. ? Or as I put it, it's always basement D that roars the loudest.

I'm actually happy to have a couple career defense players like Tanya on my team, because I know they'll cover choke points like it's their life mission. But it's the number of never-offense players on a team that can be frustrating. When you have a soldier, demo and a heavy nut-to-butt in both the ele and spiral plus three on basement D, you know your team is never reaching the enemy flag.

Maintained proximity to the womb (basement resupply) also factors in. I think we're all familiar with this sound when you get to top elevator:

CLINK-clink-ᶜˡᶦⁿᵏ
​ ​ ​ ​CLINK-clink-ᶜˡᶦⁿᵏ
​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​CLINK-clink-ᶜˡᶦⁿᵏ ...boom
​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​CLINK-clink-ᶜˡᶦⁿᵏ ...boom
​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​CLINK-clink-ᶜˡᶦⁿᵏ ...boom

I enjoyed your comparing the basement resupply to the womb. What is the clink thing you are referring to? The constant fgfgfgfgfg?

@help, That answers my question regarding why sometimes the flag gets past Tanya. I usually think "great Tanya is on my team we have ironclad defense" but then the flag gets capped quite a bit. I am guessing they either go spiral or zero rush the elevator and pass Tanya. This isn't intended as a personal dig just a critique of Tanya's gameplay. Lord knows my gameplay is very open to critique.

I am beginning to think that in TFC that the best defense is a good offense.

The problem people have with Tanya is it will build their stuff bottom ele and won’t shift its gun to cover the flag / spiral when needed, but, then turns around and basically trash talks the team for not having enough defense and then semi regularly rage quits after the flag is capped, causing the team to also lose ele coverage.

But Tanya really doesn’t care that it’s a largely useless player
CLINK-clink-ᶜˡᶦⁿᵏ
​ ​ ​ ​CLINK-clink-ᶜˡᶦⁿᵏ

10/10 the best iteration of fgfgfgfg I've ever seen in text
I say 80% girl and 20% iggy.

anonymous#1
[10/30/2022, 10:53 AM]
*****:
tanya cracks me tf up

*****:
legit builds in the same spot for 5 yrs straight

matt:
tanya rofl

*****:
same class same position
how do ppl do that lmao

[10/30/2022, 10:54 AM]
matt:
ignores everything but the ele.. stares at the ele..
like wtf

[10/30/2022, 10:54 AM]
*****:
LOL

[10/30/2022, 10:55 AM]
*****:
and i see regulars whining constantly
tanya whines non stop
and a few others

[10/30/2022, 10:55 AM]
matt:
ya i call them out and nothing happens

[10/30/2022, 10:56 AM]
*****:
i type "rq?" and get banned

[10/30/2022, 10:56 AM]
matt:
rofl

anonymous#2
[10/31/2022, 7:02 PM]
*****:
Tanya gets on my nerves

[10/31/2022, 7:02 PM]
matt:
LOL

[10/31/2022, 7:04 PM]
*****:
Our flag will be in the prosess of getting taking, and he/she will be like you idots... But yet he/she is at resupply in basement watching the sg

[10/31/2022, 7:04 PM]
matt:
LOL

[10/31/2022, 7:05 PM]
*****:
its like we also need your help
then when they cap he/she like good job idots

[10/31/2022, 7:05 PM]
matt:
LOL
[10/31/2022, 7:06 PM]
*****:
Ok and what are you doing just sitting there guarding your sg ?

[10/31/2022, 7:06 PM]
matt:
LOL

[10/31/2022, 7:07 PM]
*****:
and he always end on my side... I always switch so i aint gotta put up with it

matt:
he? that's a she
LOL

*****:
Idk ***** says its a he

matt:
oh ok LOL
maybe im focused

[10/31/2022, 7:08 PM]
*****:
but who knows

matt:
this is great

*****:
far as im consern it a she male

matt:
another iggy, LOL
Can't tell if shit-talking, or bedside talk
Help wrote:
I never liked having Tanya on my team. Any player that just stares at the bottom elevator shaft while the flag is being taken in the basement and does nothing is bloody useless.

I do not care for positional defensive players that don’t adapt to what the team needs.

Sorry, I’m being cranky lol.

No you're not cranky.It's spot on correct.Tanya loves typing more than defending.If Tanya put half the effort into play as it does bitching at the team it would make for a better experience.
Fun Fact: Tanya is #15 in kills as an Engineer
@spot...nice...thats all that fucking matters ffs...tanya isn't touching kids and being frustating as fuck...fuck everything else
I think Tanya is very funny because she will say the most annoying things to her teammates but will absolutely not care about the replies/backlash and will not move at all. Its very funny to watch even when shes on my team.
Tanya makes me want to switch teams every time tanya chooses to be on my team
Tanya makes me want to switch teams every time tanya chooses to be on my team

This.

So I can go after his SG. I'm like 90% certain it's a dude, w/ that name and the level of shit talk dumbfuckery from that one.
Someone needs to send Tanya a microphone, so we can settle this argument.

Then again, maybe Tanya is a mid-transition person? Hermaphrodite, maybe? Who knows? Who cares? Why bother?

this deserves an oscar
literally laughed out loud when I watched it
Tanya or KILMOV.. oh boy.. smh..
Don't tempt me. I would actually make another poll of who is more hate-able....tanya or KILMOV....and maybe add gaba too cause screw him thats why.

PS - I don't hate you gaba.
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in