The gagged cock (#free roost #free cock)
Whiners Corner➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
Hola, como estan? Yo, mas o menos. Greetings, dear friend; Latino Heat here. Question: How long is this gag going to go on for? Fred, the gay, took a poll and over 56% of respondents pushed for me to get ungagged, remarkable I must say. Anyway, if the gag is for CAPS LOCK, I haven't been using it in chat since I got banned for evading the gag. I understand I play a gay character during our TFC battles and continue to suck Ralphy's "member," where surely any real-life person would've died by now from immense oral overuse and the continuous intake of unsavory bloody fluids, but I'm not gay.

Drippy, I look forward to your response and hopefully, we can resolve this matter.

P.S. Shut up, Xeno.
#banrooster ;p
Caucasian Tepid here. I'm jealous of Latino Heat and so we must keep him gagged.
i think he likes the taste of Ralphy's cock!
Rooster loves the chorizo
was playing cod zombies last night, no friends in real life and as soon as i join bam, all my squad mates joined other squads and nobody else would take me in.
We love you cock
You left out an "r" there....
You must choose to perform one of these two tasks

Rapster Cockburn:
You must write a rap or a poem in which you burn yourself hard. We must really feel it & believe it by the words you've chosen.

Rooster Clock Turn:
You must draw a clock with the hands pointing to images showing yourself in the act of fucking up. Bonus points if using chalk drawn on the pavement in front of a church, because we can't forgive you - only god can
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
You left out an "r" there....

We love you crock?
#FreeTheRoost

EmotionallyDisturbedParakeet wrote:
was playing cod zombies last night, no friends in real life and as soon as i join bam, all my squad mates joined other squads and nobody else would take me in.

they fear your greatness!
no bruh im like level 40 they were like level 300.

fuckin alpha nerds omg ralphy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB_YNomoaf4
[IOD]Snips wrote:

Rapster Cockburn:
You must write a rap or a poem in which you burn yourself hard. We must really feel it & believe it by the words you've chosen.

Rooster Clock Turn:
You must draw a clock with the hands pointing to images showing yourself in the act of fucking up. Bonus points if using chalk drawn on the pavement in front of a church, because we can't forgive you - only god can

The Cock:

I yanked it with pride,
away from my bedside,
the other cocks in the room felt bullied,
to me, they quietly understood fully,
For Rooster Cockburn he was known,
The cock-of-the-walk stench with cologne,
The night walking with the Latino Heat on his own,
Approached Cockburn alone on his phone,
He preferred the cock much more hyped,
For I must always live up to him, a gay man named Fred, with my anus very ripe.
#freerooster
Haven't been on an awhile great drama.
#SaveRoster
___rOOsTeR__cOcKbUrN___ wrote:
[IOD]Snips wrote:

Rapster Cockburn:

Rooster Clock Turn:

The Cock:

I yanked it with pride,
away from my bedside,
the other cocks in the room felt bullied,
to me, they quietly understood fully,
For Rooster Cockburn he was known,
The cock-of-the-walk stench with cologne,
The night walking with the Latino Heat on his own,
Approached Cockburn alone on his phone,
He preferred the cock much more hyped,
For I must always live up to him, a gay man named Fred, with my anus very ripe.

he is funny and enjoy his chats
#dicksoutforHarambe
rooster got an IRL good job finally so he is afk
Walmart finally gave in, eh?
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in