Learning to tfc
Whiners Corner➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
https://youtu.be/OZoBmnHfhKA?si=MmfzU2eKSq3bWbS4
still trying to get good
Maybe im spending too much of my time defending the flag and playing defense. I should probably be trying harder to do airshots. Thats the only thing anybody really cares about. But, its not my forte unfortunately.
Impressive, I don’t ever try to make air shots because I know it’s a waste of time for me. I go straight to shotty.
That’s a lot of friggin airshots fun to watch while pooping
Pretty impressive. The airshots not me pooping
Nookie wrote:
https://youtu.be/OZoBmnHfhKA?si=MmfzU2eKSq3bWbS4
still trying to get good

I wanna see your PUBG skills
Git gud.

How long did this take to edit?
The actual editing part only took about 2 hours. used davinci resolve(free of course). i literally only clipped highlights i have saved and added music.

i use shadowplay while i am playing, use a hotkey, and save the last minute of gameplay. go in every few weeks, edit them down to the clips and delete the garbage through the trim ability in Movies & TV app.
it was the basic minimum. you can do zoom and slow motion, among much more, but i dont like any of that haha. and i really was just bored and wanted to have some fun.

and i am actually terrible at pubg haha
I want to see someone prime a frag grenade, throw it and time a rocket in such a way that the grenade bounces back up off of the rocket, while still going forward, and keep bouncing off of the rocket as it travels across the bridge, until it explodes.

THAT is my definition of "got gud".
Too bad rockets explode on contact with anything physical. Sometimes when around a corner and I try to shoot a rocket and toss a grenade at the same time, the rocket will hit and explode in my face when it makes contact with my own nade. The nade keeps going through so the momentum of the rocket does not get added to the nade. Sucks that rockets can get cancelled out by nails, other rockets, grenades,...maybe rail gun shots seeing how they might be physical objects since they have travel time...oh and pipes when airborne.

Edit - Maybe this can be done in FF seeing how the Source engine has physics applied to more objects than Goldsrc games.
My question on that is, did the rocket hit the object straight on, or did the object hit the back of the rocket and it still explode?

That's gonna take some "frame by frame" looking at.

Spoofer... get on that.

Chop chop!

Poste Haste!

NOW, ASSHOLE!
Nookie wrote:
i use shadowplay while i am playing, use a hotkey, and save the last minute of gameplay. go in every few weeks, edit them down to the clips and delete the garbage through the trim ability in Movies & TV app.
it was the basic minimum. you can do zoom and slow motion, among much more, but i dont like any of that haha. and i really was just bored and wanted to have some fun.

This is good to know, but Greek to me. Maybe I'll check into it. Recording dem files and then trying to play them/navigate through them and then record that footage afterwards is painful.
I use OBS, myself. Makes editing a LOT easier... especially since I use a very primitive editor.
obs is fine and all, but the clips saved are the issue. i really dont have the want or desire to go through a 30 minute demo, to find maybe 1 good shot. where instead, i can save the shot in a 1 minute clip and continue to edit it down. if you are running an nvidia card, its on your computer. just whether you have it enabled or not.

alt+z to open experience

settings first.
keyboard shortcuts. record section - make a keyboard shortcut for "save the last * minutes" i use control+F1.

recordings - videos. change your file path to what you want.

video capture - adjust replay to desired length

turn instant replay on. thats it. now you just hit the shortcut and there you go. a video. go to file path and open it with Movies & TV. Hit the pencil and select trim. now you can simple edit to more desired length. easy peasy.

take note, if replay is "on" you are unable to change any settings.
Nice video dog.
Nookie wrote:
obs is fine and all, but the clips saved are the issue. i really dont have the want or desire to go through a 30 minute demo, to find maybe 1 good shot. where instead, i can save the shot in a 1 minute clip and continue to edit it down. if you are running an nvidia card, its on your computer. just whether you have it enabled or not.

alt+z to open experience

settings first.
keyboard shortcuts. record section - make a keyboard shortcut for "save the last * minutes" i use control+F1.

recordings - videos. change your file path to what you want.

video capture - adjust replay to desired length

turn instant replay on. thats it. now you just hit the shortcut and there you go. a video. go to file path and open it with Movies & TV. Hit the pencil and select trim. now you can simple edit to more desired length. easy peasy.

take note, if replay is "on" you are unable to change any settings.

If that's what serves you best, keep doing it. I've just gotten used to OBS and Windows Movie Maker for mine. If something happens that I want to focus on, I can jot down the timestamp from the OBS window on my other monitor and go from there.

Plus, half the time I'm streaming and recording, with the other half being just recording.
Seeing how your team performed just now....I think you are miles ahead of a lot of people lol. Round ended 90-0 and we let the round play out.
drippy, why am i unable to use the dance ralphy feature anymore?
Matt_tfc wrote:
Nice video dog.

thanks!
Nookie wrote:

Did you have 2000 Ralphy Bucks?
Did you (or anybody else) have Ralphy dance that round?
Was Ralphy "too sexy" for his dance?
I want to ask where in the round you tried it, but I don't think that matters.

What did you end up spending your Ralphy Bucks on when he turned down your dance card? (Don't forget, !bagel and !beer give you extra health)

I noticed you can do more than one dance in a round now
so i dont do the whole bucks thing.. so umm how much do players get for killing me?
Probably about 5, given that you rarely kill anyone yourself.

:p
9x wrote:
so i dont do the whole bucks thing.. so umm how much do players get for killing me?

I think its based on how much you have. So if you are dying a lot and losing money, not much. If you are streaking and have a lot then a lot.

Its like Sonic the Hedgehog. The more rings you collect the more you drop.
9x wrote:

From the changes section:

Bucks are a simple number game for fun, and double as currency.
Commands: !give, !Bucks, !hud, !pubBucks
If you kill someone in their base, you will get 70% of their Bucks, plus 1
If you kill someone in your base, you will get 29% of their Bucks, plus 1
You will get 33% of a persons Bucks plus one for killing their sentry.
You will get 10 Bucks for suiciding while infected
You will get 100 Bucks for capturing the flag, and 20 for touching it.
You will gain 100 Bucks for completing a hunt, and 50 Bucks for foiling one.
If you go for three minutes without a kill, you will lose half your Bucks every minute.
Bucks are redistributed to everyone when you are idle, or when you !give them away.
You may use Bucks to purchase stuff from ralphy (see below)

Betting is currently disabled
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
Nookie wrote:

Did you have 2000 Ralphy Bucks?
Did you (or anybody else) have Ralphy dance that round?
Was Ralphy "too sexy" for his dance?
I want to ask where in the round you tried it, but I don't think that matters.

What did you end up spending your Ralphy Bucks on when he turned down your dance card? (Don't forget, !bagel and !beer give you extra health)

had like 4k
there can be more than 1 last i knew. was around 15 minutes left in the game. this has been on more than 1 occasion. didnt try the rest of the options.
try !dance instead of saying 'ralphy dance'
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in