Gagged - request for an ungag
Whiners Corner➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
Hello, well I have been gagged and it says the reason is because of "hate speech". I do remember making a comment about gays saying "gays eat the poo poo" which was a funny meme in the 90's but i guess it's not tolerated now in this day in age. I would like to get ungagged, but aleast know when the gag will lift if ever? It's been maybe 2-3 weeks. Just wondering. BTW my name on the server right now is "Trump 2024 [Save America]". thanks for your consideration.
too busy sucking cock while being a sjw, sorry
Will taunting people who align Republican, Conservative, etc. get me gagged? I feel I want to dedicate every victory I earn to the Liberals, Democrats, etc. just to piss them off and see them whine. I mean this server is 94% Red and 5% Blue and 1% Centrist so its not like it would be fun to poke 5% of the people here where there is a majority of people that can be messed with.

Edit - In case you nerds didn't know I align Centrist.
HurdyGurdyMan wrote:
I do remember making a comment about gays saying "gays eat the poo poo" which was a funny meme in the 90's but i guess it's not tolerated now in this day in age. BTW my name on the server right now is "Trump 2024 [Save America]".

A grown man typed this sentence.
drippy- wrote:
too busy sucking cock while being a sjw, sorry

Sorry for saying that, I'm just mad.
XenOz3r0xT wrote:
Will taunting people who align Republican, Conservative, etc. get me gagged? I feel I want to dedicate every victory I earn to the Liberals, Democrats, etc. just to piss them off and see them whine. I mean this server is 94% Red and 5% Blue and 1% Centrist so its not like it would be fun to poke 5% of the people here where there is a majority of people that can be messed with.

I wouldn't. The moment I made the Trump name I got into this situation where I'm gagged permanently. I mean, I did say "gays eat the poo poo" but come on, I've seen way worse shit said on Drippys.
XenOz3r0xT wrote:

Using 'earn' and liberal or democrat in the same sentence. Well played.
^ idk who you are but I will wreck your face in game and make gaba proud nerd.
Sounds exciting, bunny.
HurdyGurdyMan wrote:
Hello, well I have been gagged and it says the reason is because of "hate speech". I do remember making a comment about gays saying "gays eat the poo poo" which was a funny meme in the 90's but i guess it's not tolerated now in this day in age. I would like to get ungagged, but aleast know when the gag will lift if ever? It's been maybe 2-3 weeks. Just wondering. BTW my name on the server right now is "Trump 2024 [Save America]". thanks for your consideration.

Best advice I can give you is to keep political stuff off of the server. It's always disruptive. If you want to discuss politics, you've found the right place to do so. Here.
How about we do politics on the server and play the game here?

"You have entered a room in the enemy basement. To your left and behind you are hallways. In front of you is a red glowing talisman on a pole. You hear footsteps approaching from the left hallway. Play goes to the blue healer."
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
HurdyGurdyMan wrote:

Best advice I can give you is to keep political stuff off of the server. It's always disruptive. If you want to discuss politics, you've found the right place to do so. Here.

Thanks for the advice, I'll change my name. I'm afraid i stirred the pot with the politics. Sorry Drippy. :(
level1nobody wrote:
How about we do politics on the server and play the game here?

"You have entered a room in the enemy basement. To your left and behind you are hallways. In front of you is a red glowing talisman on a pole. You hear footsteps approaching from the left hallway. Play goes to the blue healer."

Just remember, there's a vampire somewhere waiting to suck the blood from your rotting corpse as it decays in a box made from the same tree that once gave the oxygen you stole from it, only to spew this useless drivel.

Hope that helps.

Edit: I wanted to make a "TFC wasn't made by Infocom" joke, but I doubt most of you would get it.
HurdyGurdyMan wrote:
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
HurdyGurdyMan wrote:

Thanks for the advice, I'll change my name. I'm afraid i stirred the pot with the politics. Sorry Drippy. :(

To give some more context to it all:

The rules here are "loosely defined", because they all boil down to "Intent". Did you INTEND to get cheap kills from spamming the Respawn, or was there a streaker trying to use that rule to keep from getting killed? Or did you just die there with a grenade primed?

Political shit on the server is basically seen as an intention to disrupt the game, get people mad, and chatting. That's why I give one warning when it starts, then start gagging people who are instigating it, or even remove everyone's ability to use pubchat for 5 minutes.

Trash talk is fine, and even encouraged. But getting political can "trigger" people on your own team to get involved, thus negating the "team" based taunting that can go on, with a legitimate team based intention.

Remember, we're all here to have fun. Yes, you can taunt the other team, get them flustered and hope they make a mistake so your team can benefit from it. That's a valid tactic. But doing something that disrupts your OWN team has a negative impact on your team, so try to avoid that.

Also, for the 300 BILLIONTH TIME! I AM NOT DRIPPY-!!!! I am only someone that he has entrusted to keep this server a fun place to play. One of many he has entrusted in that regard.

Lastly, if he DOES ungag you because of your repentance, take all of the advice given to heart, and play for whichever team you find yourself on. This server is an extension of Drippy-'s home, and you are a guest here. Behave as you would if you were actually in someone else's home.
Is your name a reference to that Butthole Surfers songs?

Oh, and regarding the "gay men eat da poo poo" he is referencing this gem of comedy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w&rco=1 And of course, the remix with auto-tune https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On3etueeGIg.

On second thought, maybe triggering people could be a strategy. You're in the spiral and you type, "what about Ashely Biden's diary." Then you sneak past the dyed in the wool blue Democrat playing engie as he is typing "wHaTaBoUtIsM!"
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in