0:0:7186597
Whiners Corner➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
curious: has this dude been banned from drippy's? dragonite?
Why you ask? I played with him earlier....guy had like 171 kills/points vs like 20 deaths...ha.
Judge Holden wrote:
curious: has this dude been banned from drippy's? dragonite?

Never heard of him
GeneralYeargan wrote:
Why you ask? I played with him earlier....guy had like 171 kills/points vs kike 20 deaths...ha.

Ummmmm..........

Was that a typo, or are you trying to say something here?
He might be just really good I only played once with the guy om the 1999 server. The 1999 server seems to have some suspicious players and alot of whiners/complainers that talk shit about Drippys.
I recall Dragonite being banned from many servers, including this one.
Figures.
elf poo wrote:
I recall Dragonite being banned from many servers, including this one.

thought he must be. also saw him on the 1999 server. no way he was legit.
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
GeneralYeargan wrote:
Why you ask? I played with him earlier....guy had like 171 kills/points vs kike 20 deaths...ha.

Ummmmm..........

Was that a typo, or are you trying to say something here?

*like, I'm sure
My phone's swipe keyboard guesses that word all the time when I'm trying to type "like."
LOL I just realized what I said...ya that was a typo lol. Shitty phone keyboards.
I sent Drippy an email the first week of February about that gamer with that steamid, I wasn't sure if he was banned or not here.

He streams tfc on twitch playing on the 1999 server, showing his mouse/keyboard and 1.25 screens.... yes one screen and the corner of his actual gaming monitor. As if this is proof he's not a bot because we can see his hands and mouse? This isn't world of warcraft where we must prove you're at your computer & not a bot.

He proceeds to "click and slide" options in some transparent third party tool (while streaming still, idiot!), as his windows mouse cursor changes depending on what he is mousing over. Guess we don't get to see the effects of whatever hacks he is running on his primary screen.

I won't go into more details, but it's pretty evident when you review his twitch broadcast streams.

He is on the short list of patreon subscribers paying monthly for 1999's server costs. There are others doing the same but without streaming, I won't fault the owner as he's free to make his rules there.
He is banned on Evil for hacking

Its weird because his last recorded join was 2022
I heard mixed things about 1999 that’s it’s a free for all, no rules, that sus players are there, and other fuckery. I know a few regulars here play there when D2F is dead so maybe it’s not all bad? I wonder who runs it or if it’s a group that runs it?
their is definitely some fuckery (as evidenced by the responses above), but overall i've found player quality, if anything, is lower than drippy's. or maybe it just seems that way because a handful know how to bh without restriction. when i was on there, there were a few that were bashing drippy's. of course i was instigating them by constantly trying to talk to ralplhy.

i think nookie maybe runs it or know's more about it. maybe not. i'm old and senile.
GeneralYeargan wrote:
LOL I just realized what I said...ya that was a typo lol. Shitty phone keyboards.

What kind of phone do you have? Mine (iPhone 14 Pro-Max) auto-corrects even when you don't want it to........ so..........
Good ol andriod - Samsung 22+.
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
GeneralYeargan wrote:

What kind of phone do you have? Mine (iPhone 14 Pro-Max) auto-corrects even when you don't want it to........ so..........

So wait, you telling me I meant to say that? If you are I think you should re-read my post. Pretty obvious I meant to say - LIKE
First, this.....

GeneralYeargan wrote:

GeneralYeargan wrote:
Good ol andriod - Samsung 22+.

Then...... (pardon me while I quote something else....)
Im done talking about it. Ridiculous. Believe what you want...
GeneralYeargan wrote:
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
GeneralYeargan wrote:

So wait, you telling me I meant to say that? If you are I think you should re-read my post. Pretty obvious I meant to say - LIKE

I *ASKED* you what you meant to say. Period. You kinda dodged the question, so I asked what kind of phone you had. I asked, because "MY" phone corrects things I don't want it to. Which means, either you MEANT to type that, or you "corrected" the phone from correcting a "typo", meaning you meant to type it anyway.

Mistakes happen, I get that. It happens to us all. BUT, shit like that usually means it was intentional because of what phones automatically do... "correct perceived mistakes". So, either it failed to do what it is programmed to do, OR, it did it, then you re-corrected it to what you actually intended to say.

So.... which is it?

Also, yes, I AM a grammar nazi.... so I am "on top" of grammatical mistakes. But I also realize that "mistakes happen". But given the technology these days.... "mistakes" don't happen often.

GeneralYeargan wrote:
Im done talking about it. Ridiculous. Believe what you want...

Look, if I'm honestly wrong, I'll admit it and move on. Ask anyone around here. I just want to know for sure.
Listen, if I meant to say it I would say it. No question about it. I wouldn't defend myself nor would I go back and fix it.
Fair enough. I'm only saying that phones auto-correct mistakes like that normally. If yours didn't, you might want to return it and pitch a fit about it being antisemitic.

If that's not YOUR intent, then hold the manufacturer accountable.
Judge Holden wrote:
I think nookie maybe runs it or know's more about it. maybe not. i'm old and senile.

Old and senile for sure! I'm not an admin.
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
Fair enough. I'm only saying that phones auto-correct mistakes like that normally. If yours didn't, you might want to return it and pitch a fit about it being antisemitic.

Bro, you need to grow tf up and stop looking for trouble.
Ignorant_Florist wrote:

I hope you're just busting balls and not being a major dickhead. On the off chance that it is the latter......you do realize that "k" is right next to "l" on a qwerty keyboard, yes?

Moreover, autocorrect is not infallible. I have a pixel phone and for shits and giggles, I just typed into SMS "It was kike 40 degrees ystrday". My pixel corrected that to be, "It was kike 40 degrees yesterday"

That's right; it corrected ystrday, but did not change kike.

I'll leave it to you to register a complaint with Google since you seem to be the one obsessed with the performance of the autocorrect feature.

I honestly thought it was just ball-busting because who would actually think you'd type a slur with zero relevance to the conversation?

Context, people. Why... WHYYYYY would GeneralYeargan use that word with zero context around it?

My money is on Iggy was ball-busting from the start, but then became weirdly serious about it.
General Yeargan is an undercover english teacher. A classified dark web analysis uncovered that a grammatical conflict on these very forums would stir up a heated debate and sure enough this very thing has played out.

For in this very moment, on 2fort the General is writing his reason for his typo in cursive using his charged sniper dot. Just be careful, because you are standing across the map from him and the period in his sentence is located on your head!

I'm joking Iggy I love you man.
[SHS]Hitz wrote:
Ignorant_Florist wrote:

Bro, you need to grow tf up and stop looking for trouble.

First off, never tell me to "grow up", because that will NEVER happen. I was told that if I don't grow up by the time I'm 50, I don't have to. So.....

NYAH!

Second..... if you can't tell that I was just busting his balls a bit, then you're the one who needs to grow something....

A FUNNY BONE!
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in