Tiny Volcano (20%)

Civil War of 2024 (10%)

Super Volcano (10%)

Half-Life movie (20%)

Massive Tornado (10%)

Another boat on another bridge

Asteroid (10%)

UFO Aliens (20%)

Poll has ended (it ran for 7 days). 10 total votes.

We've had a bridge collapse, OJ Simpson died, biggest NY earthquake in 140 years, total solar eclipse... Wonder what else will happen next in April or May!

Tiniest volcano in US history erupts. Aww, how cute! Little cloud, little rumble, small lava.

Supervolcano Yellowstone! As millions die from breathing in the razor sharp ash in the air, the news headlines read:
"All foreign spy balloons immediately eradicated in huge national security spectacle"

Record breaking TORNADO! Movie studios consider delaying the 1996 Twister movie sequel arriving in theaters July 19th 2024, as it may be insensitive to release so soon after the real thing.

Asteroid from space! Our incredible american space lasers weren't capable of destroying the quickly approaching asteroid, but rather redirecting it with heat towards a poorer nation or a different ocean that won't affect American lives. The army announces:
"We've heated up the asteroid so that it hits a small country in southern africa called "crater" which is ironic. The asteroid is thought to contain mostly gold, so please stay away after impact as the nearby debris is likely sharp & dangerous. American troops will be sent in for the safety & 'cleanup' process."

Civil War! America breaks out in a real civil war, as the average american begins to believe the fictional "civil war" movie just released 4/12 in the cinema is real.

Half-Life Movie! An unexpected movie gets released starring Bryan Cranston as Gordon Freeman along with Benedict Cumberbatch as the G-man wearing the iconic suit holding the briefcase. Thousands of new gamers tryout TFC during the hype, but much like a tiny unpopular town directly in the path of a total solar eclipse the interest ends just as quickly as it began. (I made this movie up, I think those actors would be amazing for those parts though!)

Or another boat drives into another bridge for nearly the exact same reason as Manhattan!

Space Aliens? Talks of building a wall completely around america. Expecting space traveling visitors respect our borders. As the extraterrestrials are introducing themselves, we interrupt them asking them if they consider themselves Republican or Democrat, because their answer will determine if we think they should be able to vote or not. But before we can ask that, others interrupt asking if the aliens can help them get rich quickly & that they don't care to hear about their cancer cures or advice for mankind. "mine me some bitcoins or give me powerball numbers!"
--------------------

What about a society ending solar storm? We have global warming, we just had a solar eclipse, and 2024 is the highest point of the 11 year solar storm cycle? Big space weather event and no power for 3-12 months.

Tidal wave? Tsunami?

California's first massive Typhoon with strength causing damage similar to the largest hurricanes on the east coast? Unpredictable weather patterns due to global warming wouldn't surprise me. We're not going to get the world's strongest storms in the next 10-40 years, but instead we will get freaking "odd" events in unexpected locations or places that don't typically get a tornado or wind event as oceans & jetstream temperatures change.

What are some other ideas for unexpected 2024 events?
Gold has reached record levels. Unbelievable gains in the last year especially. This means large volumes of fiat have been stored in gold, rather than the very profitable stock market. Financially, something is afoot.
I tried picking Half-Life but for some reason I couldn't? I'd love to see a well made Half-Life movie. I heard JJ Abrams was planning on making it but think it might of fell though?
[SHS]Hitz wrote:
Gold has reached record levels. Unbelievable gains in the last year especially. This means large volumes of fiat have been stored in gold, rather than the very profitable stock market. Financially, something is afoot.

War? Doesn't the value of gold go up with war?
If they make a Half-Life movie, they're only going to give us 80% of it and leave it as a cliffhanger for 17+ years.
Sad but true
GeneralYeargan wrote:
I tried picking Half-Life but for some reason I couldn't? I'd love to see a well made Half-Life movie. I heard JJ Abrams was planning on making it but think it might of fell though?

Sadly they would mess it up. Have you or anyone here see what they did for the borderlands movie? Such a massacre. They would only butcher it by giving Gordon speaking lines.
Ya I hear that Xeno but you never know? Fallout seems ok I only watched 1 episode. I think if they have the people that actually helped make the game it might just turn out good.
[SHS]Hitz wrote:

Found an entertaining cartoon on Youtube with humor, taking our simple american homeowner on a journey with a time traveler showing how the fed is being run by a secret group of wealthy families printing money. While there might be some conspiracies baked into this, like people that died trying to stop this lol... there are still people out there that either think our paper money is backed by gold or that our government is 100% transparent about the entire process from start to finish in how money is printed into existence which is definitely not true & this shows that in a fun way.

Was going to put down 3 or 4 links with the first 90seconds, the first 5minutes and the first 12minutes but instead I'll just link the entire clip in the highest quality I could find.

Released 13 years ago, so this isn't a "response" to trump, covid or even bitcoin as it was made in 2011 or earlier. Not even a response to our very recent inflation issue either, a five layer burrito was 89 cents in 2010 when they filmed this instead of $5.39 today at Taco Bell.

The Collapse of the American Dream Explained in Animation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM&pp=ygUeY29sbGFwc...

In the end, it is my belief that larger events occur globally where leaders get picked or elected allowing for companies to succeed or fail on a much larger platform. Ultimately resulting in even more wealth and control for a select few powerful families operating in the shadows. But covid! But trump! but but... these are labels or excuses, reasons to blame or congratulate "someone or something" if the results of your personal life were changed. You can't blame 80 people without a name or face, or a group of ultra mega rich families if you don't have a name for them pulling the strings of humanity. In the future homelessness will be a trend, used clothing sections in major shopping stores, where the average american will continue to struggle as their lifestyle gets worse over the decades as the wealth gap squeeze continues across the earth.
Snipes...you are awesome.
[IOD]Snips wrote:
Asteroid from space! Our incredible american space lasers weren't capable of destroying the quickly approaching asteroid[...]

Has anyone considered the Jewish space lasers?
snips..... he is quite a character
GeneralYeargan wrote:

HAVE!!! MIGHT HAVE FELL THROUGH!!!

Jesus jumping Christ, were you send to school on a short bus, or what?!
GeneralYeargan wrote:
Sad but true

Metallica. 1991.

Saw them perform that in concert with Guns N Roses. Great show, but to be fair, it was the first show of the tour, so Axl hadn't become a cunt yet.
XenOz3r0xT wrote:
GeneralYeargan wrote:

Sadly they would mess it up. Have you or anyone here see what they did for the borderlands movie? Such a massacre. They would only butcher it by giving Gordon speaking lines.

That really depends... have you ever seen the "Freeman's Mind" videos that are on YouTube? The shit is hilarious!

You're probably right, though.... Hollywood would DEFINITELY fuck that up. As far as JJ goes..... look what he did to Star Trek.
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
GeneralYeargan wrote:

HAVE!!! MIGHT HAVE FELL THROUGH!!!

Jesus jumping Christ, were you send to school on a short bus, or what?!

Sent.

Glass house, stones, and some other shit, dumbass.
Not sure why the markets are nervous about Israel and Iran with missiles and drones.

World War 3 can not happen in 2024, because I didn't put that on the list as an option.
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in