Trump and putin are right..jesus was black........east orthodox > catholicism
Whiners Corner➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxngM07rsVo
Trump and Putin are right? *scoff* *scoff* You must get your information from Twitter and Youtube videos hur-hur *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff* *scoff*...
"So..... does that mean that Bethany is part black?"
"Shit, n*gga owes me 12 bucks!"
I have come to believe history will largely side with Putin.

Commie scum.
You may want to update your Microsoft Encarta because I don't think Russia is Communist anymore.
I genuinely appreciate your insight, but I was referring to gaba.
Haha. Touche’ a la douche’.

Shemmie wrote:
Commie scum.

Do we want to face the existential dread of Trump starting another US Civil War, or Biden igniting a nuclear ☢️ war, pun intended.

Those are the choices.

I have never voted for a republican. I guess I voted for olympia snowe and Susan Collins, Maine senators, but they are independents and not real republicans.

I recall feeling depressed and dismayed when Trump was elected.

Now it seems that, from a rational realist perspective, he may be the lesser of two evils.

Would be genuinely curious to tease out your own views shemmie. In between the shit posting of course.
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in