Hi everyone
Whiners Corner➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
Shocked I remembered my password here. Hope everyone has been well - been awhile.

Just reinstalled TFC, see ya all in game soon.

Welcome back.

Good luck with your airshots
straightcashhomie wrote:
Shocked I remembered my password here. Hope everyone has been well - been awhile.

Weren’t you supposed to 1v1 someone here but it never happened? I need something entertaining to happen.
straightcashhomie wrote:

still waiting for you to accept the 1v1 challenge i issued almost 3 years ago

nub

edit: let the record reflect that within 2 or 3 days of me issuing you the challenge, you disappeared

i understand, don't worry...

edit #2: 2 years and 2 months ago: https://www.lunaticrage.com/drippy/forum.php?a=jm&f=1&t=1787...
^ that answers my question.
straightcashhomie wrote:

what time? i really wanna shoot you in the fucking face. and when you come after me im just gonna change classes and get your flag.

Because you are trash.

let me know sweet heart

(also welcome back)
|----------------|===<<(CHAMP)>>===|o===o===o)|

that's supposed to be a champ's belt but it came out pretty fucking retarded
mmarino51589 wrote:
straightcashhomie wrote:

still waiting for you to accept the 1v1 challenge i issued almost 3 years ago

nub

edit: let the record reflect that within 2 or 3 days of me issuing you the challenge, you disappeared

i understand, don't worry...

edit #2: 2 years and 2 months ago: https://www.lunaticrage.com/drippy/forum.php?a=jm&f=1&t=1787...

Have a sticky-note on your monitor for a reminder just in case I happened to return? I can assure you; you had nothing to do with my leaving. Don't flatter yourself.

Surely, you'll allow me to knock the rust off, as you said, it's been 2yrs and 2mos.

naw, i just remember all your shite talking matt for not accepting

and then you didn't accept mine

wb, get in line sweet cheeks
Awww so he’s like crackerman then..:that’s not fun.
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in