Where are they?
Whiners Corner➕ New Thread↩ Reply to Thread🔎 Search
PosterMessage
KILMOV (STEAM_0:0:29171142) and Tanya (STEAM_0:0:411140) have both been AFK for a decent amount of time. I am worried the basement resupply which is a huge and crucial asset will be left undefended and who will take the grenade bags and all the health and armor packs now and all three ammo bags now?

Let's hear your theories where D2F's most famous duo is at?
Tanya died at the cirus trying to impress her monkey friends and Kil's spam center got raided and he's doing jail time
People who got treated like shit stopped playing the game.. well, I was shocked.
Remember when KILMOV posted in the forums and everyone still poked fun at (with?) him? Then he stopped posting.

I also do think a lot of the nagative shade thrown at Walnuts made him want to do something else. Obviously, not speaking for him and I don't know how he really feels, but he gets a lot of shit here and in server. Some of you may feel it justified but at the end of the day why would anyone want to keep being around negativity with something they enjoy doing.
AFAIK, those players like tanya and KILMOV started it first back when the server was young and kept at it throughout the years. Kind of like Angi who is a known firestarter. Do not start what you cannot finish or you cannot accept back. And do not cry victim when you cannot handle what you dish out.

Like from my understanding KILMOV was pretty hateful towards another D2F member who is LGBTQ+ and even though we call each other gay and fags some of us have our limits unlike KILMOV who kept going and going and earned his "hate". I am also under the impression tanya had her spouts and moments too as to why people "hate" it on top of how bad it is to the team with basement resupply SGs.

Walnuts idk, I don't recall anyone going too far with him despite his joshing which he also took part in besides people making fun of his skills but AFAIK he hasn't "expressed himself" like tanya and KILMOV have to earn the hate.
-[IBSC]-iLluSiON- wrote:
Remember when KILMOV posted in the forums and everyone still poked fun at (with?) him? Then he stopped posting.

I also do think a lot of the nagative shade thrown at Walnuts made him want to do something else. Obviously, not speaking for him and I don't know how he really feels, but he gets a lot of shit here and in server. Some of you may feel it justified but at the end of the day why would anyone want to keep being around negativity with something they enjoy doing.

IIRC, Walnuts had a "major incident" at his home, and lost a lot of his stuff. "Fire" comes to mind, but I can't swear to it. I think there was a post about it in D2F Discussion, but it was a while ago.

I did make it clear to Walnuts that, while I busted his balls a lot, I didn't actually dislike him.

Most of us are of the age where "busting someone's balls" is a sign of friendship. But it depends greatly on how it's done. Showing actual "hate" towards someone isn't how it's done. Taking pot shots at them, and laughing off their pot shots taken at you, are.

I really hope that nothing SERIOUSLY bad happened to anyone who has "vanished" from here.... which we've sadly found out a lot later has happened to many D2Fers.

This is why I advocate using SOME kind of Social Media, even if just minimally. My wife has instructions that "if" something happens to me, this community, and a few others, will be notified one way or another.
Drippy's (both game server and forums) is one of the last bastions for good 'ol ball busting; it's an institution and should be revered.

Speaking of Kilmov, I can't imagine that his absence is due to his feelings being hurt over the [well deserved] shit directed his way. He seems to feed off of it and even provokes it with his relentless "Seat 5" trash talking.

With respect to protecting basement resupply, Diaper and Tiny have agreed to step in and take over those duties.
End of Thread
RefreshNext Unread
If you wish to reply to this thread, please log in